• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ferry has to sign a SF or there is a trade coming

Goots

• Moderators

I guess you didn't watch Korver's defensive effort in the playoffs or all year.  Another asshole who didn't watch the games and comes on as an expert - - -

How many posts you got "Goots"???

Do you know sh!t?

"Well no Mr. DJ"

"OK - then keep your mouth shut about stuff you don't know about"

Defense of the players is OK but the personal attacks/profanity is over the line.

It isn't going to be tolerated so exercise some control.  If someone has an opinion you think is ignorant say why the opinion is ignorant -- don't just start calling the poster ignorant.  At best, name calling is unproductive and at worst it leads to truly stupid flame wars.  

Everyone knock it off.

Edited by AHF
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Sothron, I'm actually not new here. I've posting on this site for years but was gone last year and had to start a new account for some reason. I remember you.

And second so it's ok for him to call me an 'asshole' and names because he has 10k posts? Give me a break. Clearly there is no zero tolerance. I simply made a post and that guy comes in saying I know nothing and calling me names. Yeah I'm going to retaliate.

Sorry, I didn't know you were here under a different name. Do you remember what it was? Just curious.

I missed him calling you a name but I promise you that the mods won't put up with it from anyone. You can be a 10k poster or a 10 post poster and the same rules apply. Sorry for seeing him start it but as AHF said in a post above me we're all smart people here that can argue positions without having to go to name calling or insults.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

No problem that's fair but I'm sure most the board will tell you that Korver isn't a great one on one defender but is avg to good in team defense.

An hey I'm no expert but when it came to Korver and defense it's always been pretty clear to most. The eye test is definitely reliable when watching Korver play defense as long as he's been in the league...defense isn't a strong thing for him and honestly it never has been. He's kind of the "give all ya got type" which he does, again just not a strong defender. I don't need stats to prove that.

Korver is a bench player who is a great shooter and nothing else. He is playing because we don't have talent.

• Moderators

One SF I've got my eye on who's NOT (yet) a FA is Khris Middleton, who's contract for 2014-15 isn't guaranteed until after August 1.

I'm looking at Jabari and Delfino and Alphabet and Damien Inglis (broke foot, back in a month) and realizing Khris may get kaught up in a squeezeplay in Brewtown, despite a reasonable kontrakt (under $1 million) and ranking Top-15 in the NBA last season in 3FG%. Grantland noted he was the NBA's top gunner accuracy-wise in the 3-point zone above the arc on the left side of the floor.

After two lost seasons with Detroit and Milwaukee, the second-round pick still isn't fundamentally sound on defense or when he has to drive to the hoop. He hasn't developed much (heck, it's Larry Drew, whaddya want) beyond his jumpshot coming off screens, but he's turning just 23 in a month and has got room to grow. He got the benefit of a lot of trial-by-fire (defending star talents at the wing spots, or at least trying to) because of Milwaukee being Milwaukee, and tried to make up for shaky defense by fouling a lot. Blessed with decent size and reach already, I believe a good coaching staff (sorry, Jason) can set him straight.

~lw3

• Like 2

Is that website about tickets a real site? That's all I really got from this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk