• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

C-Viv says no major signing for the Hawks

Vol4ever

There's threads touting the likes of Boozer, Blatche, etc. and that's what has you worried?

There's threads touting the likes of Boozer, Blatche, etc. and that's what has you worried?

Blatche and Boozer are at least useful players. And yes it would worry me if people here are upset that the Pistons got players the likes of Caron Butler and DJ Augustine (slightly useful). 

Blatche and Boozer are at least useful players. And yes it would worry me if people here are upset that the Pistons got players the likes of Caron Butler and DJ Augustine (slightly useful). 

Yeah Boozer would be a definite upgrade over Scott and helps to bolster our bench more. 

• Like 1

I shouldve used green font.

Yeah Boozer would be a definite upgrade over Scott and helps to bolster our bench more. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't actually want Boozer on the Hawks. Just saying he's at least useful. 

I shouldve used green font.

Ohh... Or the sarcasm tags :)

• Like 1

What a dumb post. The real bright side is we have the option to swap picks with brooklyn and it's looking more and more like they may be in the lottery.

It was partially a joke. Relax. Don't worry we will make the playoffs and exit in either the 1st or 2nd round again and then be a middle of the pack team with a pick in the middle of the draft, and then not sign any big names next offseason either. It will be what every Hawks fan wants.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

No one will ever know what options their GM had or didn't have. So, it becomes more of a reflection on the willingness of us fans to assume the best in him or to assume the worst than any actual reflection on him. No valid judgments of his competency as a GM will be evident for another couple of years. But very valid judgments of each individual poster's inclination toward optimism or pessimism is immediately evident.

And that's all I got to say about that.

Well. Except. If he wants instant regard for his competency, Danny will follow my newest plan. :D

• Like 4

Boy this hurts that he signed for so cheap with Chicago and reportedly turned down more from us... unless it was the years where we wouldn't go over 2. 

I dont think it was years cuz they said we offered 11 mil a year which would give Gasol what he will make in Chic in 2 years instead of 3. Unless we only offered a 1 year deal. Also I hope Cviv is saying no more signings because he is clueless.

Edited by NJHAWK

Years had nothing to do with it. We would of gave him 2 or 3 yrs. Gasol simply didn't even consider the Hawks which is sad because I think we are better than the Bulls

Thank you for again letting us know that you know the facts of something that nobody else on here does. 

• Like 1

Thank you for again letting us know that you know the facts of something that nobody else on here does.

It's the truth it's obvious you just don't want to accept it. Gasol never considered us period. You honestly believe the length of the contract would be what stopped Ferry from signing Gasol if he actually had interest? Please. Edited by Goots