• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DOUGIE McBUCKETS IS A STUD!

Two words:

Summer League.

Not that he won't be good but he's still basically playing against college guys - no?

I remember when Marvin tore up summer league - sigh! Smh!

Edited by JayBirdHawk

If you leave him open, he's gonna knock it down, no question. Playing for Thibs, at the least he'll be a good team defender. I developed a fandom of Oladipo out of last year's draft and he did what I expected (should've won ROY). I think I'm latching on to this McDermott fellow and Alfrid Payton out of this draft. Who is he gonna be: Morrison, Kyle, Dunleavy, Kiki? Out of respect I'll hold off on saying zee German's and French Lick Hick's name, but he may develop a better body than all of them.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2

Two words:

Summer League.

Not that he won't be good but he's still basically playing against college guys - no?

The amount of consistency he's showing is very eye-opening. And the distance on his three-point shot is downright disrespectful. Look at his high field goal percentages. The kid is playing against nba talent and he's separating himself from the pack. I see him cracking the starting lineup when the season starts.

please don't speak of the duck.. lol I almost chuckle-farted.

please don't speak of the duck.. lol I almost chuckle-farted.

sarcastic_hand.gif

The kid is playing against nba talent and he's separating himself from the pack. I see him cracking the starting lineup when the season starts.

NBA talent? Seriously

T-Wolves Roster: LaRon Dendy,Mamadi Diane,Gorgui Dieng, Kyrylo Fesenko, Brady Heslip, Dennis Horner, D.J. Kennedy, Zach LaVine, Jordan Morgan, Shabazz Muhammad, Glenn Robinson III, Alexey Shved, Markel Starks

Half are rookies like McDermott, 

Don't get me wrong it's impressive - I just won't crwon him yet until the real games start.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Two words:

Summer League.

Thank you - you beat me to it...the summer league is unproven draft picks, undrafted free agents, and NBADL players...

It is the summer league but plenty rookies have shown a lot of promise just not our rookies.

I know you said rookies but, Schröder is really balling out in this summer league. I'm really impressed on how much he's improved in the past year. 

Judgment day will come for all that doubted McBuckets, but @ATLien_ thoughts are well documented on the subject. He was my number one target for the Hawks with Gary Harris being second and TJ Warren being third. My top three did not disappoint me.

Payne was 4th or 5th on my list, but I would not have taken him over Gary Harris. I think we will regret it too.

• Like 1

Judgment day will come for all that doubted McBuckets, but @ATLien_ thoughts are well documented on the subject. He was my number one target for the Hawks with Gary Harris being second and TJ Warren being third. My top three did not disappoint me.

Payne was 4th or 5th on my list, but I would not have taken him over Gary Harris. I think we will regret it too.

We will sit back with the biggest grins when the season starts. The kid is the real deal!