• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Greg Monroe Topics

NBASupes

• Moderators

The QO has been signed.

Well SVG is a good coach.   I think he has a good shot at making this a functional group.   I also think he knows what he needs to do is make Josh look like the impact player he always could have been and then unload him mid season.   Ride Monroe/Drummond to the playoffs and hope they can resign him.   

So has he actually signed the QO?   Also, he can still be traded but he just can veto any trade right?   I doubt he would do that.   I think he'd rather be anywhere but Detroit other than playing for some racist.

I don't think he wants out that badly to accept any trade blindly.  I think a combination of things such as playing time, market and even if it's a playoff contender would still be his main focus as those factors would only help to boost his free agency.  Going to a place like Chicago and fighting with Noah, Pau, Taj and Mirotic doesn't help much the same as going to someplace like Philly to play amongst a bunch of DLeaguers on a tanking team.  Instead of looking at getting the $12+ million offers that he wanted he'd likely see something closer to what Spencer Hawes got which was $5 million.....Like I said, I don't think anyone wants out of Detroit that badly.

• 8 months later...