Per C-Viv, the Texas Chapter of Hawksquawkers Anonymous have a meeting on 10/22

sturt

• Premium Member

Perfect timing, I move to San Antonio in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to rep the Pac-Man jersey in the Alamodome.

Alamodome might be a fairly dark, lonely place that night, neander... hehe... I think you mean AT&T Center.

• 2 months later...

Ill be there. Im in Ft Hood and go to SA all the time. Im waiting for the schedule and im going there ATLANTA HAWK down baby!!!

@tonegully reppin for all the 'dirty stinkin legs'* out there in the Army :saythat:

*Means non-Airborne Rangers, or those who have to travel by foot or vehicle to get to the objective.

@tonegully reppin for all the 'dirty stinkin legs'* out there in the Army saythat.gif

*Means non-Airborne Rangers, or those who have to travel by foot or vehicle to get to the objective.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh baby. There is no reason to jump out of a good plane into a combat zone when i can just drive there lol. 

• Like 1

Some of the sluttiest girls I've ever known came from Beaumont. Life was good as a 23 year old Army recruiter...

Care to elaborate? If not publicly I can be reached via pm at spud2nique. I love feel good stories like this cuz they ummmm make me feel good ..:-/