Eddielives

Squawk This Way! It's fantasy football time!

Here's the link guys and gals.  Let me know if the draft date and time is no good for anyone and I'll try to accomodate.  The only other change I can think of is if there is a preference of a flex instead of yahoo's default three wide receiver setting.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/invitation?k=fb0a05452aabcea6&l=784660

Edited by Eddielives

How to change the name of your team on here? I never did a fantasy league on Yahoo before...

How to change the name of your team on here? I never did a fantasy league on Yahoo before...

Just go to team settings.  Or just click the little gear icon next to your current name.

We've had a lot of fun over the years with the basketball league, so hopefully we will have some good fun with the football this year!

Fun draft last night!   I did it on the iphone while putting the kids to bed so I had no idea how many more roster spots I had - which is how I ended up with a few vacancies I will need to correct.  Should be a fun season!

Fun draft last night!   I did it on the iphone while putting the kids to bed so I had no idea how many more roster spots I had - which is how I ended up with a few vacancies I will need to correct.  Should be a fun season!

I saw that and just assumed you strategize that way to facilitiate a trade.  I was 9th in draft order but love my team.  

That thing went by fast. I checked my phone while at my sons football practice and then the next thing I know 2 rounds had went by and I literally out my phone down for a second lol. The automated picks for the first 2 rounds gave me decent picks tho so I'm not complaining.

Nice try fellas...maybe next year

Yes sir

Y thank you sir lol

You're right my man....that was a little to easy lol@Spud2Nique