• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Squawk This Way! It's fantasy football time!

Eddielives

Looks like we are still missing one more person.

Oh ya...just checked Yahoo again. Shouldn't there be a gold trophy next to jy23's team in the yahoo league? She said she's already on board but I don't see her trophy but I see the silver and bronze trophies...hmmmm

• Moderators

Oh ya...just checked Yahoo again. Shouldn't there be a gold trophy next to jy23's team in the yahoo league? She said she's already on board but I don't see her trophy but I see the silver and bronze trophies...hmmmm

I'm not sure if some people registered through different emails, etc. but it only recognizes like 4 or 5 people as having been in last year.  Also, I think jy23 is a guy whose dream girl is his avatar!

I'm not sure if some people registered through different emails, etc. but it only recognizes like 4 or 5 people as having been in last year. Also, I think jy23 is a guy whose dream girl is his avatar!

Lol...haha what the

Hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!! Naw man it's my wife in the avi lol. She did that a long time ago and I just never changed it. She didn't believe me when I told her this was a sports forum...women lol.

But I'll go back and try it again today but I'm sure I already rentered myself.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!! Naw man it's my wife in the avi lol. She did that a long time ago and I just never changed it. She didn't believe me when I told her this was a sports forum...women lol.

But I'll go back and try it again today but I'm sure I already rentered myself.

@jy23 - I didn't want to say wife on the forum if you weren't comfortable.  I figured dream girl had you covered!  (You can use that for brownie points at home).

@Spud2Nique suddenly feeling like that guy who is like: "Who is that hot chick?" spiteful.gif Waaaiiittt...that's a dude? shok.gif

Lol yup...funny thing is I think jy23 kinda liked people thinking he was a lady lol...I feel like Manti Teo...:-|

@jy23 - I didn't want to say wife on the forum if you weren't comfortable. I figured dream girl had you covered! (You can use that for brownie points at home).

Already used it lol

when is the draft day and time?

This Saturday night at 8:00.

Hmm.  I received an email saying a guy named Matthew joined and filled up the 10th spot but I don't see him in the league when I check it.  So I guess that 10th spot is still available. So join up Soth if you want.  

Edited by Eddielives