• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dawgs Defense.

DrReality

Hell of a game Saturday.  Went back and watched it again and was stunned we were up 3 points at the beginning of the 4th. Hope Gurley stays healthy.

But it was so great to actually see our defense GET BETTER AS THE GAME WENT ON.   Unlike last year where we did the opposite.  We may have had better talent last year......that is yet to be determined, but we definitely have a better system for the talent we have to play within.  

I think they're more talented this year...especially on defense. Had a lot of freshman getting time last year on that side of the ball and I think it showed. Those guys have matured this year and gotten a lot better as a result of it

The defense did look the bad. No pressure on the qb and LB's (supposedly a strong piece) missed coverage after coverage.

That being said, the offense needs to execute. settling for fg's won't win games, and missing them sure won't help things.

And why is UGA been naked the past two games?

The defense did look the bad. No pressure on the qb and LB's (supposedly a strong piece) missed coverage after coverage.

That being said, the offense needs to execute. settling for fg's won't win games, and missing them sure won't help things.

And why is UGA been naked the past two games?

lmao sounds a whole lot like the Falcons.

• Moderators

I am not a Bobo fan (as stated here numerous times in the past) but the defense is the bigger issue this year and the last few years for Georgia.  Hopefully this was a dropped ball for the new DC.  I have more confidence in him after his run at FSU than our last couple.

I am not a Bobo fan (as stated here numerous times in the past) but the defense is the bigger issue this year and the last few years for Georgia.  Hopefully this was a dropped ball for the new DC.  I have more confidence in him after his run at FSU than our last couple.

The defense wasn't supposed to be good. You lose so much of your starting secondary and you will suffer.

The offense needs to step it up and pull most of the weight this year as the defense will suffer.

• Moderators

The defense wasn't supposed to be good. You lose so much of your starting secondary and you will suffer.

The offense needs to step it up and pull most of the weight this year as the defense will suffer.

Safe to say that the offense is pulling most of the weight after averaging 40 points a game against two ranked opponents.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The whole team blew chunks against Florida. My gosh what an awful performance. I sincerly hope the AD has seen enough to know Richt cannot handle the pressure of winning important games. His 14 year track record demonstrates that issues and it never ends. 

• 4 weeks later...