• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I told you all months ago that I would spit in Levenson's face and that Ferry needs to be fired because is ain't ish!

NBASupes

kermit-the-frog-but-that-s-none-of-my-bu

Don't doubt NBA supes man. I still got ppl in high places. I told you guys months ago on Levenson without ever going into vast detail of any measures. You would die if I told you how much Atlanta offered for a non-guranteed Kevin Love. I mean die. 

I swear I will drop this team one day and when I do I will spit in Levenson face.

Say what you want about Gearon and none of ASG is any good but he's sitting back right now like:

tumblr_m0huzsZRlv1qzzg70o1_400.gif

Once Levenson sells, the rest of ASG sell their shares outside of Koonin. This franchise is cursed ya'll. So much so my gf was crapping on me hard about this team. Talking all types of ish and I had this look:

throw-the-damn-towel-o.gif

I am certain I won't get the warm response from HS on my return but I am back, temporarily. 

Edited by nbasupes40retired

I'm just waiting for Ted Turner to reveal he secretly stole Jobu's rum. And that is why we are cursed as a franchise.

Yep. I don't even have expectations for this team. That's why I just stop posting and even stop thinking about the Hawks. They'll give you an ulcer. 

Maybe one of them rich moguls would buy the team. The city of Atlanta loves Basketball but they hate the Hawks. The organization is terrible. They talk about playoffs but we all know the worst place to be in the NBA is in the middle. 

It's Too High To Get Over (Yeah, Yeah) Too Low To Get Under (Yeah, Yeah) You're Stuck In The Middle (Yeah, Yeah) And The Pain Is Thunder (Yeah, Yeah)

russell-westbrook-pouting.jpg

More like...

'You're stuck in the middle (yeah yeah)...'

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I know they wanted Love bad.............but I did not know about this crap.   I do have business in Atlanta and have been out to lunch and dinner with some businessmen and they just laughed at the Hawks organization when I brought them up.  They are Georgia Dawgs/ GA Tech folks along with Braves and Falcons.   I told them one time I didn't think the ASG group had the money to run the franchise with FA etc, and they wholeheartedly agreed.

More like...

I hope someone can move that needle!