• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

In pain but the surgery is done.

WraithSentinel

Hey man, I've never talked to you before, but I just lost my left nut from cancer and it just spread to my bones and it is getting worse to the point where they aren't sure if I will survive, but I have one piece of advice: holy shit, enjoy every time you wake up now. Every day you wake up, do something badass before you go to sleep. Shit, if I die at 24 I am certain at this point that i'm going to have enjoyable days before I die.

Should have been thinking about it the whole time, but f*** it. Make a point to seek happiness more ever day now. You're in my thoughts bud.

Hey man, I've never talked to you before, but I just lost my left nut from cancer and it just spread to my bones and it is getting worse to the point where they aren't sure if I will survive, but I have one piece of advice: holy shit, enjoy every time you wake up now. Every day you wake up, do something badass before you go to sleep. Shit, if I die at 24 I am certain at this point that i'm going to have enjoyable days before I die.

Should have been thinking about it the whole time, but f*** it. Make a point to seek happiness more ever day now. You're in my thoughts bud.

WOW @Colin So sorry to hear that Colin. You'll be in my prayers. Edited by JayBirdHawk

Found out the tumor was cancer. Everything was condence to that one spot. The likely cause of it was genetics. One or two genes went bad and likely caused it. I will be doing routine checkups for rest of my life to stay on top of it. My family has no history of any cancer. It is likely just a little bad luck. For now it is over with.  I am cancer free. Thanks for the support everyone. I just now begin a new journey in my life.

sun_bespectacled.gifvacation1.gifcheers.gif

• Like 1

Dang Colin that is heavy.  Praying for the best.