• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks unveil new court (Brown is gone!)

BrazilianHawk

Now if only there were some updated retro jersey accompanying the court. That'd be sweeeeet.

A squawk member (don't remember who) said that the new uni design comes next season since the request has to be made 1 year in advance.

A squawk member (don't remember who) said that the new uni design comes next season since the request has to be made 1 year in advance.

I was that Squawk member and yes, do expect all new uniforms for next year. Expect potentially new colors as well, but know that red will be an essential piece of it. Remember that Koonin is a marketing genius and 30 year season ticket holder. They know what the fans want. It truly is a new day for Hawks fans...this isn't the same old regime. It just will take through the start of next season to come full circle with the whole re-brand, but the Hawks should be one of the best marketed teams in the NBA

I was that Squawk member and yes, do expect all new uniforms for next year. Expect potentially new colors as well, but know that red will be an essential piece of it. Remember that Koonin is a marketing genius and 30 year season ticket holder. They know what the fans want. It truly is a new day for Hawks fans...this isn't the same old regime. It just will take through the start of next season to come full circle with the whole re-brand, but the Hawks should be one of the best marketed teams in the NBA

I hope you are right. I'm excited.

Are they having any Fan fest kinda deals before the regular season starts? Last year they had an open practice.