Falcons v Ravens

WraithSentinel

As far as the Atlanta Falcons season is going, It's pitiful.

Who do we point our accusing finger toward?  Is it the head coach?

Is it his assistant coaches?  Is it the players?

All the above.  But, I gotta believe the worst person responsible for

all this is the GM.  He's the one responsible for the players that are

on the Falcon's roster.  You can't win if you don't have the players.

PITIFUL!

What else is there to say?

hang3.gif

• Moderators

TD went after names instead of signing/drafting guys that have talent and fit.  What's his answer to fix the pass rush?  Bringing in over-the-hill Osi and the whole Ray Edwards debacle.  What do we do when Michael Turner is done?  Sign over-the-hill Stephen Jackson.  Now Hester has looked good so far, but he is another aged talent.  Thomas Dimitroff is more to blame for this disaster, but the coaching staff needs to good with him.   I'm not trying to say that TD is the only one to blame cause great coaching staffs get the most out of their rosters, but year in and year out, TD has focused far too much on has-been names instead of finding those young, diamond in the rough players.  He also extended Sam Baker to a huge deal who most thought should have been released.  Given we've had our struggles with key injuries, but that's also why you add depth to your roster.

Fire Thomas Dimitroff!  Bring in Pioli, Blank!  The coaching staff has lost this team.  I want Biermann cut.  Promote Mike Tice to interim head coach and get Mike Smith out of here!  Then a clean sweep in the offseason.  And get us a damn pass rush and make our defense be more physical and aggressive.

• Like 1

Well at least we can have another high draft pick. Soon we will have made up for all the picks we lost from the Julio trade.

• Like 1

We (Lions) got you guys this week in London. I hope we don't take you guys lightly because you aren't a typical 2-5 team. You have an explosive offense and if your D decides to show up we could be in for a long game. I gotta get up at 630am to watch this :-(

We (Lions) got you guys this week in London. I hope we don't take you guys lightly because you aren't a typical 2-5 team. You have an explosive offense and if your D decides to show up we could be in for a long game. I gotta get up at 630am to watch this :-(

We HAD an explosive offense - out ppg has been on a steady decline since the Tampa game. 7 points last week - explosive? Yeah riiiiight!

They don't run the ball enough and when they do they're running lead shoes SJax who takes forever and a day to get back to the LOS.

With that mish-mash OLine they need SPEED.

OLine can't hold blocks long enough for receivers to run routes and get open so Ryan is getting killed. Then when Ryan has time the receivers are dropping the ball. Soooo many issues.

And to top it off the defense isn't good enough to help us win a game if the offense is struggling.

It's criminal what they're doing to Matt Ryan out there. You give a QB 100mil but then you decide to not protect him....this front office is maddening

We lost the game at the end of the 1st half with 1:21 (or however much time was left) and 3 timeouts and Mike Smith went conservative, told Koetter to dial it back and ran the clock out without making an attempt to try and score again. SMDH. Detroits defense was on their heels and instead of being aggressive MS did exactly the opposite - quite content with his 21 points.

Knowing we typically lay a goose egg on offense in the 2nd half and the defense tends to not hold a lead MS should have been going for points - even a FG.

That pick by Ryan was a complete brain fart.

Just once I would like to see the defense make a game saving stop at the LOS.

Why throw the ball on 3rd and 9 if you're trying to run clock?

I'm done with this train wreck.

Let's get it Hawks!!!

We lost the game at the end of the 1st half with 1:21 (or however much time was left) and 3 timeouts and Mike Smith went conservative, told Koetter to dial it back and ran the clock out without making an attempt to try and score again. SMDH. Detroits defense was on their heels and instead of being aggressive MS did exactly the opposite - quite content with his 21 points.

Knowing we typically lay a goose egg on offense in the 2nd half and the defense tends to not hold a lead MS should have been going for points - even a FG.

That pick by Ryan was a complete brain fart.

Just once I would like to see the defense make a game saving stop at the LOS.

Why throw the ball on 3rd and 9 if you're trying to run clock?

I'm done with this train wreck.

Let's get it Hawks!!!

That's why you don't hire offensive line minded guys to be the head coach. How often does that ever work out? They're always out there being conservative and playing not to lose. That's not a recipe for winning in the NFL.