• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hornets vs Hawks, Tonight at 7:30

@LamarHampton We took our daughter when she was 2. She was a trooper -loved the foam finger so much she bit a good chunk out.

When she got tired she just went to sleep in my lap then slept all the way back to the car and home.

There was this loud lady behind me a couple of rows who was funny as all get out, shouting to the players and such. The arena wasn't packed by any means and she had a real loud voice and was sitting down low close to the Hawks bench, so everybody could hear what she was saying. Normally the players just ignore people in the crowd, but there was no ignoring this woman. She got a rise out of Elton Brand. Had Mike Scott and Jeff Teague looking her way and giggling. She wasn't being rude; just a funny, die-hard Hawks fan (who happened to be loud as hell). She was so outspoken in her love of the Hawks that for a second I was wondering if @JayBirdHawk was her HS alias or if she perhaps knew you. (Not that I have any reason to believe that you're loud in real life, just crossed my mind given her enthusiasm.)

Daughter enjoyed the game. Devoured some chicken tenders and cotton candy, but refrained from eating any foam fingers. Good times.

Scott looked really good for a couple stretches. Wish that Moose or Payne would've played; would like to see them in person. Baze had a rough night; limited minutes but only 1-4 at the line? Can't do that, brah. And he just looked out of sync when he was on the floor. Hope that comes around. Demarre had a terrible shooting night. Kyle didn't hit 1 three. Both guys logged heavy minutes. But considering Charlotte wasn't playing Big Al, Lance, or even Marvin, I'm kind of worried that we couldn't handle them better than we did. We played our starters heavy minutes, and for us to have to go into OT to beat this team is not a good sign.

Someone please convince me I'm wrong for being concerned ...

• Like 2

• Premium Member

There was this loud lady behind me a couple of rows who was funny as all get out, shouting to the players and such. The arena wasn't packed by any means and she had a real loud voice and was sitting down low close to the Hawks bench, so everybody could hear what she was saying. Normally the players just ignore people in the crowd, but there was no ignoring this woman. She got a rise out of Elton Brand. Had Mike Scott and Jeff Teague looking her way and giggling. She wasn't being rude; just a funny, die-hard Hawks fan (who happened to be loud as hell). She was so outspoken in her love of the Hawks that for a second I was wondering if @JayBirdHawk was her HS alias or if she perhaps knew you. (Not that I have any reason to believe that you're loud in real life, just crossed my mind given her enthusiasm.)

Daughter enjoyed the game. Devoured some chicken tenders and cotton candy, but refrained from eating any foam fingers. Good times.

Scott looked really good for a couple stretches. Wish that Moose or Payne would've played; would like to see them in person. Baze had a rough night; limited minutes but only 1-4 at the line? Can't do that, brah. And he just looked out of sync when he was on the floor. Hope that comes around. Demarre had a terrible shooting night. Kyle didn't hit 1 three. Both guys logged heavy minutes. But considering Charlotte wasn't playing Big Al, Lance, or even Marvin, I'm kind of worried that we couldn't handle them better than we did. We played our starters heavy minutes, and for us to have to go into OT to beat this team is not a good sign.

Someone please convince me I'm wrong for being concerned ...

Evaluating team performance in preseason is pointless. These are exhibition games that mean nothing. The only thing I'm interested in in preseason is seeing how young guys such as Mus and Schro and the new guys like Thabo and Baze look out there. I'm sure the coaching staff is working on specific things with specific players and group of players out there that takes precedence over actually winning these games. That goes for all teams playing right now, so I wouldn't put any stock in how these games play out as far as predicting what is going to happen during the season. 

Thabo is better than DMC like Dennis is more talented and a true PG than Jeff. DMC still should start but Thabo will take his spot but the 15th game. Jeff needs to be traded by ASG. Even more than Sap needs to be traded. Dennis has made Jeff expendable.

Dennis hasn't done squat yet.   Didn't you learn from last season?

Dennis will grow into his role. I have high hopes for the kid.

Really? Seeing Ben full frontal get you that excited that you can't even sleep? Damn!

Lol that's just wrong...have u seen the movie? Really makes you scared of women lol...a woman can seriously destroy ur life if she wants..geezus

Lol that's just wrong...have u seen the movie? Really makes you scared of women lol...a woman can seriously destroy ur life if she wants..geezus

Nope I haven't seen it, my money is going to medical payments these days :/ but I do want to see the movie when it comes out on DVD. 

And we all know a woman can destroy our lives. That better not be a spoiler though! 

Nope I haven't seen it, my money is going to medical payments these days :/ but I do want to see the movie when it comes out on DVD.

And we all know a woman can destroy our lives. That better not be a spoiler though!

No don't worry it's not. By the way has Jaybird seen this and decided not to comment or did we just catch a break and she missed it?..:-|

No don't worry it's not. By the way has Jaybird seen this and decided not to comment or did we just catch a break and she missed it?..:-|

She probably hasn't seen it. It takes a lot of time out of your day to ruin your husbands life and that only leaves so much time left over to get on Hawksquawk. 

• Premium Member

I'm still looking forward to see what Bazemore brings to the table. Hope he gets it straight, or else to see him glued to the bench when the real action begins. I'd rather have Jenkins out there as of now, at the very least he can make some free throws.

The way both Thabo and Jenkins have looked does not bode well for Bazemore's minutes.

She probably hasn't seen it. It takes a lot of time out of your day to ruin your husbands life and that only leaves so much time left over to get on Hawksquawk. 

tumblr_lr6s9eKCc81r07g62.gif

The+Wire+-+Bunk+Moreland+Shaking+Head.gi

_1360851355.gif

@Dolfan23 @Spud2Nique

Edited by JayBirdHawk