• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Home Opener nearly sold out

Jody23

Don't you need to play 98 games (82 regular season and 16 playoff games) to win the NBA title? So you want us to win every game until game 3 of the finals and then lose, to make the series 2-1? protest.gif sarcastic_hand.gif

oops.gif 

I'm sure I wrote 98... U manipulated my post! computer2.gif Or sombody switched my [6] and [8] keys... 

So let's now have a 97 games streak... 

• Like 1

Koonin was on 92.9 about 1/2 hour ago. Giveaways will include a TI CD and a red tshirt with the PAC logo. The logo will incorporate areas/things/places that are Atlanta related.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Koonin was on 92.9 about 1/2 hour ago. Giveaways will include a TI CD and a red tshirt with the PAC logo. The logo will incorporate areas/things/places that are Atlanta related.

Even more reason to get there early!  I'd be going if I were still in Atlanta....that sounds like a cool idea with the shirt.  Would love to grab one of those.

• Moderators
  • Like 2

Yeah! I was reading a recap on ESPN... Described a "raucous sold out crowd".... I know it's the home opener.... But I have never described heard or read described like that. Oh, and our new court is fu@king awesome!

• Like 1