• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Worst Ferry move

Alex

Bazemore was/is suppose to be that guy.  Jenkins dribbling seemed improved in the preseason too.

Being a bit tongue in cheek.  Louis was supposed to be a guy that could get into the paint (and the FT line) at will as well as be able to hit jumpers off the dribble.  Even before the knee injury he settled more into a dribble, dribble, dribble, long jumper kind of player than an attacker and then after the injury he was forced to dribble even more to set up his offense.

• Like 1

It was quite arrogant of Ferry to think he could replace a one-dimensional 9.5 PPG shooting .400/.267/.708. We only have 1-10 reserves who could dream of matching that production.

To be fair, those were his numbers before his solid 16-point game tonight against the Philadelphia Tank Dynasty, which no doubt prompted this insightful thread. 

I do really like Lou, though, and I wish him the best. 

Shipping Bebe for free was dumb. Clearly Lou didn't fit regardless of his talent. Him playing next to a big PG like Vasquez is a lot better for him than Jeff or Mack.

The worst move in my book was passing on Nurkic for Payne or drafting Bebe over Dieng. I didn't like the Sap signing for where it locks us into and I still don't till this day. To my chagrin, the Jeff resigning was a good one. He gotten a tad better. Still the same but is more consistent. You expect solid to good PG'ing from him every night, his trade value is good, and he's a reliable piece.

Worse:

1. Passing on Nurkic

2. Bebe over Dieng although I liked Bebe more last yr, he is no longer here and we could have Dieng.

3. The Millsap signing.

• Like 1

wow...the Millsap signing...what a non-existant millstone around our necks!

Go Hawks!

Shipping Bebe for free was dumb. Clearly Lou didn't fit regardless of his talent. Him playing next to a big PG like Vasquez is a lot better for him than Jeff or Mack.

The worst move in my book was passing on Nurkic for Payne or drafting Bebe over Dieng. I didn't like the Sap signing for where it locks us into and I still don't till this day. To my chagrin, the Jeff resigning was a good one. He gotten a tad better. Still the same but is more consistent. You expect solid to good PG'ing from him every night, his trade value is good, and he's a reliable piece.

Worse:

1. Passing on Nurkic

2. Bebe over Dieng although I liked Bebe more last yr, he is no longer here and we could have Dieng.

3. The Millsap signing.

• Like 1

Signing an All-Star for a bargain basement deal...that is somehow a bad thing now?

When it cost 9 mil and locks you into averageness it does. We need to use that money for players that will make us a better team. Not just for having a talented player. 

• Like 1

Being a bit tongue in cheek. Louis was supposed to be a guy that could get into the paint (and the FT line) at will as well as be able to hit jumpers off the dribble. Even before the knee injury he settled more into a dribble, dribble, dribble, long jumper kind of player than an attacker and then after the injury he was forced to dribble even more to set up his offense.

@PSSSHHHRRR87 doesn't understand sarcasm. {/sarcasm} In his defense though, you generally aren't funny. Boom. 

• Like 1

@PSSSHHHRRR87 doesn't understand sarcasm. {/sarcasm} In his defense though, you generally aren't funny. Boom. 

Speaking of generally unfunny people, you stumbled onto a pretty good joke there.  Congrats.  Points for a MaceCase burn too.

Not sure if I should give you points for the really stealthy jab at my GT fanhood in your new avatar.

Speaking of generally unfunny people, you stumbled onto a pretty good joke there.  Congrats.  Points for a MaceCase burn too.

Not sure if I should give you points for the really stealthy jab at my GT fanhood in your new avatar.

Not only that but also a jab at the Falcons for letting Grimey go, a jab at the Lions fans here for the incredible INT that Grimes made, and a jab at myself and the other Phins fans here for us blowing the game Sunday.