• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Worst Ferry move

Alex

Not only that but also a jab at the Falcons for letting Grimey go, a jab at the Lions fans here for the incredible INT that Grimes made, and a jab at myself and the other Phins fans here for us blowing the game Sunday.

m

I thought you were used to it by now....ummm I mean over it, I mean over it...

• 2 weeks later...

i think drafting bebe only to dump him a year later was worst.

It's better than spending years of development time plus money on him. Missing on Bebe is the part that's the worst, especially when Dieng was still on the board. My 2nd choice Olynyk looks like he's starting to become a decent player as well. 

Tank or use that money for an impact player. 

Because Parker and Wiggins are just destroying the league.

Millsap is an impact player and he makes less than $10 million per. Saying it is a bad signing is just being whiny for the sake of being whiny.

It's better than spending years of development time plus money on him. Missing on Bebe is the part that's the worst, especially when Dieng was still on the board. My 2nd choice Olynyk looks like he's starting to become a decent player as well.

You had a love/hate realationship with Olynyk...you hated him up until the last couple of days until the draft, then you pulled a 180 and loved him. Lol. I kinda hated him the whole time because he looked so slow at Gonzaga, I thought there was no way he could move his feet fast enough in the nba. But looks like he might be a nice player.

You had a love/hate realationship with Olynyk...you hated him up until the last couple of days until the draft, then you pulled a 180 and loved him. Lol. I kinda hated him the whole time because he looked so slow at Gonzaga, I thought there was no way he could move his feet fast enough in the nba. But looks like he might be a nice player.

Yep it wasn't until I actually had time to really look at the video of him out there and read his scouting reports and reports from workouts that I changed my tune on him... BUT I had one major caveat with Olynyk, if we took him, it had to mean that the other pick went to a defensive big like Dieng. 

Yep it wasn't until I actually had time to really look at the video of him out there and read his scouting reports and reports from workouts that I changed my tune on him... BUT I had one major caveat with Olynyk, if we took him, it had to mean that the other pick went to a defensive big like Dieng.

Ya I remember you said no Oly and a pg. it had to be Dieng who you were enamoured with as well. I liked Dieng a lot for us but was really afraid of Oly for his slowness, Adam Morrison, Dan Dickau, and the long hippie hair...lol. I remember really wanting Schröder but mocks had him gone to okc with the 12th pick at the latest.

Ya I remember you said no Oly and a pg. it had to be Dieng who you were enamoured with as well. I liked Dieng a lot for us but was really afraid of Oly for his slowness, Adam Morrison, Dan Dickau, and the long hippie hair...lol. I remember really wanting Schröder but mocks had him gone to okc with the 12th pick at the latest.

Schröder was mocked that high?

Schröder was mocked that high?

Ya I remember seeing a few mocks with Dennis at #12 and thinking damn okc...they are gonna get another awesome player I hate Sam Presti...turns out they did well with Adams anyway... I just feel Adams has done well (8pts 8 boards) this year but I think he would do even better if he got more minutes and got away from Serge, Perk and Collison. I guess that's why I keep making trade scenarios where him and Lamb land to us.

Still do! I don't personally hate him as he seems like an awesome kid, I just hate the thought of having a guy on our team who can't shoot.

Ya in our system you gotta be able to shoot. The freak has the Bucks at 7-5 though, he's so long he was giving JJ issues the other night..they helped us in the end though by beating the Nets(I won't say why it helped us tho)....:-|

Ya in our system you gotta be able to shoot. The freak has the Bucks at 7-5 though, he's so long he was giving JJ issues the other night..they helped us in the end though by beating the Nets(I won't say why it helped us tho)....:-|

Defensively he would be awesome. And he may end up being a good shooter. He may even be now as I haven't checked his stats since sometime last year. 

JKidd has the Bucks playing defense. 2nd in league.

I think LD snuck in and pulled the Greek Freak from DF.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member

... makes me think maybe we should start a new thread...