• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

Yeah they've just hit everything, granted we haven't really made them work to hard to create open shots.

I disagree the defense wasn't great but it wasn't that bad where they should be this efficient. Cavs are just hot today.

71-43 Cavs

Cavs hit their 1st 11 three pointers and hit 13 of 17 in the half.

That's 76.5 %.

Hawks, on the other hand, who rely on the three?  They hit 1 of 9 for 11.1%

Really, at the all star game and the 3 point competition, has any one ever

hit 11 in a row?  The king is showing why he's king.  Tonight, he can do no wrong.

Oh well.  We know that there will be days like this.  We just didn't know that this

was going to be it.

dwarf.gif

• Like 1

I disagree the defense wasn't great but it wasn't that bad where they should be this efficient. Cavs are just hot today.

I agree that the defense wasn't bad, per sé, but we didn't make the Cavs work harder for their points. Overall though, as you said, the Cavs can't miss and that's why we're down. Edited by nathan2331

This one hurts and I actually embarrassed myself at work tonight telling the many cav fans that the game was going to be very competitive with a possible upset by our hawks but instead my favorite team made me look like a fool or maybe I just had too much faith.

Then again that first half shooting display was unreal! Defense or no defense.

I hope ESPN runs the highlights into the ground. These sorry jokers deserve to have this rubbed in their face.

How did I know you were gonna post something lame. By the way where were you in yesterday's game thread?

Bud lost this game when he stayed with the bench too long. We were down 2 when Teague left with 4 minutes remaining in the 1st. We were down 26 when he came back in mid 2nd quarter.

You don't know much about basketball do you?