• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here is what I wanna see

IheartVolt

Not happening. Mack has played 73 minutes at the 2, Jeff only 7 next to Dennis (which looked pretty good versus Miami I believe it was, but still very small.) Mack and Shredder have played over 70 minutes together.

Edited by benhillboy

Offensive this would be hard to handle for opposing teams. Two guys who can penetrate at will! The question is about defense. Sure Teague is smaller than Korver and Korver's defense is a little underrated, but he isn't a devensive player Teague couldn't replace. And Dennis defensively can be a pest at the point. Kemba didn't liked this matchup yesterday...

This lineup would also shift Korver to the position he belongs: a great shooter of the bench in the sixth man race.

But I have to admit that I'd like every lineup that makes Dennis a starter...

Not happening. Mack has played 73 minutes at the 2, Jeff only 7 next to Dennis (which looked pretty good versus Miami I believe it was, but still very small.) Mack and Shredder have played over 70 minutes together.

Never suggested Mack at the 2.

Our spacing wouldn't be as good as it is now.

Dennis can hit 3's

DMC hits 3's

Sapp can shoot the long ball

And even Al is getting in on the fun.

There Is enough there , we need another playmaker in the starting 5

Makes no sense

Makes perfect sense to me

Korver and his spacing is what allows Al and Paul to work without double teams ... Instead u want an undersized back court ...

This is the main thing that could work against this idea. Defense would not be the concern but being able to grab boards is. Other then that these two guards would wreck havok across the NBA with their speed

Dennis can hit 3's

DMC hits 3's

Dennis isn't a consistent threat from deep. Teague doesn't play well off the ball, and he can't defend other Shooting Guards on a nightly basis. Our starting lineup as it is now is the best that this team has to offer. Each player complements each other very well, so it wouldn't make much sense to mess that up. 

Dennis isn't a consistent threat from deep. Teague doesn't play well off the ball, and he can't defend other Shooting Guards on a nightly basis. Our starting lineup as it is now is the best that this team has to offer. Each player complements each other very well, so it wouldn't make much sense to mess that up.

I understand the intent of the OP but what @ATLHawks3 said is right. Dennis still has a ways to go and Teague is playing great now. Even last night when he wasn't scoring much, he still had 6 assists in the first 7 or 8 minutes and damaged wuth 10 in limited floor time. He couldve eaten Kemba alive. Dennis will get lots of chances and opportunities to develop.

To be 100% honest that bench is not gonna contain Dennis much longer and I am trying to figure a way to keep him and Jeffrey lol

Teague is signed for 2 more seasons, Dennis is on his rookie contract- no need to worry about keeping them just yet.

Dennis running point for the 2nd unit is important. Not having him makes the 2nd unit really slow.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Dennis can hit 3's

DMC hits 3's

Teams don't have the same fear and respect for those guys and their 3pt shooting as the do Kyle.

Dennis us playing his role perfectly so there is no need to change it.

I suppose you guys are right :-(

I wanna see this kid get starter minutes and see how he can produce. I think we may have a special pg and he is being held back IMO. To think he is so young and raw but yet skilled. Exciting times!

Edited by IheartFerry