• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

DMC is making good on his quest to become the AA Kyle Korver

JETSET

Demarre has been shooting out of his mind in road games this season and its time to give him some recognition for it.  Through 11 road games, he is shooting 48% from 3 on 4.5 attempts per game.  Just astonishing numbers for a guy who rarely shot 3's before he became a Hawk.  For some reason he's not doing as well at home where he is shooting 30% from 3 on 3.6 attempts per game.

Road games have had the opposite effect on Korver.  Korver is shooting a very respectable 45.2% from 3 on 5.1 attempts per game on the road.  Korver starts to really heat up when he is in Phillips Arena where he is shooting an insane 60.8% from 3 on 5.6 attempts per game. 

The two combine to shoot 46.4% on 9.5 attempts per game on the road and 50% on 9.2 attempts at home.  That's a deadly tandem on the wings and they will really become scary if Demarre can find his rhythm inside of Phillips. 

• Like 2

Are you saying he's got a little Caucasian in him? Because that could get you suspended.

Well, technically, you're the one that repeated it so you're the one that should take the suspension.

#Modzplzban

Kyle has assumed the role that Mark Price failed in as shooting coach.

Everything DeMarre does shines of his tireless work ethic. Love how he never rushes his shot either. When you mention the Top 3 and D guys in this league and fail to call his name you need to brush up on your homework quick. All things considered he's had the exact same effect as Ariza has for Houston for a fraction of the price.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Kyle has assumed the role that Mark Price failed in as shooting coach.

Everything DeMarre does shines of his tireless work ethic. Love how he never rushes his shot either. When you mention the Top 3 and D guys in this league and fail to call his name you need to brush up on your homework quick. All things considered he's had the exact same effect as Ariza has for Houston for a fraction of the price.

Maybe it's me being a homer, but I like Carrol better than Ariza regardless of price tag.

Let's be clear duff_man. I am a woman. And I'm positive I know way more than you do about basketball. Or sports period. DeMarre is not as good as he or some fans think he is.

Secondly. I've had an account here before. But decided to create a new one. Just because I can.

Let's be clear duff_man. I am a woman. And I'm positive I know way more than you do about basketball. Or sports period. DeMarre is not as good as he or some fans think he is.

Secondly. I've had an account here before. But decided to create a new one. Just because I can.

Uh, I don't think anyone's saying he's prime Lebruuune or anything.  I think the Demarre-Korver comparison thing is kind of a HS joke.  At least I thought it was.

Lastly, it's good having more women chime into the squawk.  I think there's a few more with @Dolfan23 and @Spud2Nique.  Well, they're not ladies.  They just like to get together and braid each other's hair and tickle-fight.

(Disclaimer: That last bit was meant to disparage them, not ladies in general so I hope it doesn't come across as offensive.)

'Because you can' now has your account locked. I found your other account and if you need help getting into it, please email me at dolfan23@Hawksquawk.net 

By request. If anyone needs help photoshopping i'm obviously an expert

Oh man that'd be awesome Mac! I've had this Nique/Spud avatar forever and I love it but if I were so inclined, could you make me an avatar image of Schröder's entire face with Teague's old grill? Lol I know that would be one scary avatar but it might be cool...it would look like the weird neighbor of Tom Hank's in the Burbs movie lol..Hans I think was his name, the freaky red hair guy that kinda looks like Freddy Freeman..

• Moderators

Oh man that'd be awesome Mac! I've had this Nique/Spud avatar forever and I love it but if I were so inclined, could you make me an avatar image of Schröder's entire face with Teague's old grill? Lol I know that would be one scary avatar but it might be cool...it would look like the weird neighbor of Tom Hank's in the Burbs movie lol..Hans I think was his name, the freaky red hair guy that kinda looks like Freddy Freeman..

Not that I wouldn't try but yeah that would be way beyond my abilities.   I was kind of hoping someone would improve upon the AA KK.  Maybe Korver with dreads or something.

• Like 1