Horford's presence equals wins ESPN IN

asdogg

• Premium Member

I think 97 we started out 11-0. That was an excellent team. And I believe we had a 15-1 or something like that start earlier in the 90's.

This team is certainly more exciting and I love cheering for them being underdogs.

I loved that team too, though knowing that we would obviously lose to the Bulls in the playoffs tempered excitement a bit. With the east the way it is now though, I feel we have a good chance at making some noise when it counts... aaaand that's something I've never really felt before.

Shit. I forgot about Cousins and George. Totally forgot about them.

I think we are same page then top 25 talent. Top 3 at his position at worst top 5. After LeBron and KD (true superstars) most of these guys are interchangeable to me based on fit and rather you value scoring above all. I disagree on a handful of these guys you have ranked above Al the biggest being Blake empty calorie Griffen.

• Like 1

Horford is a good player and one of my favorites but he has never put up superstar numbers. His numbers are not even impressive for an all-star. Horford fits the theory that perception is reality to a tee. His rebounding still concerns me as it has been on the decline.

I loved that team too, though knowing that we would obviously lose to the Bulls in the playoffs tempered excitement a bit. With the east the way it is now though, I feel we have a good chance at making some noise when it counts... aaaand that's something I've never really felt before.

Yeah I always hated knowing that we were going to lose to the Bulls as well. It feels great to know that there's not an unstoppable force out there who we can't beat. Not saying we would beat anyone but I honestly feel like if we're healthy that we can play with anyone. 

• Like 1