• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Jeff Teague named Player of the Week

BrazilianHawk

BIG BLINK.

Ain't it about time for COTM to be announced? Keep it coming, NBA. Yall know we the poster children for professional hooping right now.

Time for #Trillsap to be more than a candidate now and bring it home like #eljeffe and #playoffTeague.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

When he first joined, I called him a player with the potential of Kevin Johnson. After four years, he was Bobby Jackson Jr. and I wanted him traded or not resigned so we can rebuild. Boy was I wrong but Coach Bud was HUGE in Jeff's development. Him, Kyle and DMC improved so much under Bud. 

• Like 3

I'm not sure Kevin Love doesn't look like the bigger fool on this play.   

Lol, true.  Then again, playing not-defense is kinda his thing so ...

ETA: He looks like a feeble old man running after a mugger yelling, "Somebody stop him!"

Edited by kg01

When he first joined, I called him a player with the potential of Kevin Johnson. After four years, he was Bobby Jackson Jr. and I wanted him traded or not resigned so we can rebuild. Boy was I wrong but Coach Bud was HUGE in Jeff's development. Him, Kyle and DMC improved so much under Bud. 

I'm glad you can admit this supes. The Bobby Jackson Jr. comparison still hurts though.

• Like 1

Dennis deserves a lot of credit for this. Him and Bud had a short little love affair going on that lit a fire under #putemonskates.

Dennis has been a huge difference. I will admit that I never thought Teague (or anyone really) could learn this late in his career to have such passing vision. He makes passes now that just amaze me. Not Magic Johnson or even Josh Smith level passes but still very good passes and if teams allow us to run the PnR against them like we destroyed the Blazers with then good freaking luck to ya. 

Dennis has been a huge difference. I will admit that I never thought Teague (or anyone really) could learn this late in his career to have such passing vision. He makes passes now that just amaze me. Not Magic Johnson or even Josh Smith level passes but still very good passes and if teams allow us to run the PnR against them like we destroyed the Blazers with then good freaking luck to ya. 

He still doesn't have good court vision but he realized he has good court vision when slashing and he knows no one can defend him and he uses his strengths to his advantage. 

• Moderators

He still doesn't have good court vision but he realized he has good court vision when slashing and he knows no one can defend him and he uses his strengths to his advantage. 

He is doing what Josh never did:  accentuate your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.