• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official welcome to Hawksquawk for new members and visitors

Sothron

Welcome, I am the greatest poster in the world. Get to know my posts. Dolfan is the sheriff, AHF is his lawyer and JayBird is his billion dollar heir wife. Welcome. 

Dolfan is so Barney Fife.  Also, careful you don't tear a rotator cuff patting yourself on the back Mr. GPITW. haha.gif

I could show you who the sheriff is... If you'd like.

Lol, then 3 weeks later you're like, "Dang, where's that kg dude?  Oh crap .."

Free kg01!  Free kg01!

inb4thalock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

We have to stop being so protective of the team.  I personally welcome everyone with open arms.  It's does  not matter If you've been here since day 1 or 2 weeks ago.  This is a special time that should be enjoyed by all.  Let’s embrace the beauty of fellowship and get to know each other as fans these Atlanta Hawks.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

We have to stop being so protective of the team.  I personally welcome everyone with open arms.  It's does  not matter If you've been here since day 1 or 2 weeks ago.  This is a special time that should be enjoyed by all.  Let’s embrace the beauty of fellowship and get to know each other as fans these Atlanta Hawks.

Rightly said. We welcome all new posters and visitors.

• 2 months later...
  • Moderators

Hi everybody, Hawks fan from Banja Luka in the house!!!

I am here long time, but since there is a lot of new fans here, if you guys from Serbia-Croatia-Bosnia-Macedonia - pm me.

Welcome aboard, SerbianHawk!  Hope you bring some good luck to the team tonight.  Time to close out the Wizards!

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone lifelong fan here glad i found a good board to talk about the Hawks

Welcome aboard! Are you a LaPhonso Ellis fan too? Just wondering due to the name.

• 3 months later...

Hey there guys. I'm a long time Hawksquawk lurker. I decided to join because I wanted to well..talk about the Hawks. With that being said I'm leaving a warning...I'm a heavy GIF user

PrNFxwx.gif

Welcome aboard. you're in for a hell of a ride.  Just in time for the new site.  Thank our awesome Admin team.

You'll compete with @kg01 in a GIF-a-ton

Hello guys...new comer here :)

I'm Iranian-American and following Arsalan Kazemi and I was excited to see him leave that crappy organization of Sixers.  Hawks are definitely a much better place and i'm hoping he can get a contract.  Most of you might not think much of him but he is an excellent team player that every playoff team needs.  I'm hoping the coaching staff realizes this preseason as he can be a valuable asset to the team.  You might think i'm biased saying this but this is based on my experience as basketball fan since late 80s.  His basketball IQ alone is worth more than any other contender for that last spot.  I feel like this Hawks team doesnt need someone like patterson cuz he doesnt bring anything extra to the team, all the current players are better, but what Kazemi brings is unique.  I'm hoping he gets some playing time today and the next games so you can see for yourself what i mean.  

• Like 3