• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How long can we carry this thing out?

KenDixon

Here is an interesting stat...

Look at the Hawks numbers vs. .500 teams or better:

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/team/_/stat/team-comparison-per-game/sort/avgPointsDifference/league/east/split/84

The Hawks are way better than everyone else against winning teams other than Golden State who's number are very close to the same.

However, Golden State's Jan numbers are off the charts.

• Like 2

Exquisite passing and defense from hell doesn't fade as long as the coach stresses it at all times. We'll be here for a minute. "The Group" is only getting more comfortable with each other and "The System."

I've never seen a team feed off the latest addition to the team's improvement. An uptick in play was directly attributed to Dennis stepping up. Then it was Thabo finding his way, making lineups easier for Bud. Then Al rounding into form was the final ingredient needed for consistent blowouts. Then, our defense catapulting to # 1 as Baze earned more minutes was not a coincidence. So don't be surprised at all later in the season when we rebound better and somehow shoot the three better with the improvement of Moose and Jenkins. I'm still not believing all this right now.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 3

Per Kyle Korver:

"I think what's made us good in this stretch here is that we've approached each game like it's its own game,"  "We're not worried about records and we're not worried about streaks. We're worried about getting better as a basketball team."

• Moderators

Yeah they said they only run plays about 25% of the time and that most of our offense is read based. 

Which I'm guessing is why certain players don't get time or don't come along as quickly as we think they should.   It takes a healthy amount of experience and smarts to play in an offense like that.   

• Like 3