• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Howard can kiss Harry's a$$

• Premium Member

Yup, screw Dwight! Does he even play anymore? This is the first I've heard of him in quite some time.

Dwight and Josh returning to ATL together is going to be awesome.

• Like 1

On that note, and I can't help myself here: one can argue the pros/cons of Sap at SF, further complicated by the emergence of his 3-pt shot. But this would be unstoppable:

Teague

Korver

Sap

Horf

M Gasol

• Like 2

• Premium Member

In fairness, the Hawks had a chance to take Paul when wanted to come here and they didn't do it.

And I really don't take a lot of issue with Chris Paul.  I understand why he returned to his team, he had a lot of good reasons for resigning with the Clips.   It still stings to have a marquee FA turn us down, especially when all the pieces were lined up for him.  So yeah, I'mma smile a little bit every time we whoop the Clippers.  :D

Not only that, but shit dude....he made it a point to go a little extra hard in the paint against us for passing on him.  I think we can return the flavor flav.  lol

And I really don't take a lot of issue with Chris Paul.  I understand why he returned to his team, he had a lot of good reasons for resigning with the Clips.   It still stings to have a marquee FA turn us down, especially when all the pieces were lined up for him.  So yeah, I'mma smile a little bit every time we whoop the Clippers.  grin.gif

Not only that, but shit dude....he made it a point to go a little extra hard in the paint against us for passing on him.  I think we can return the flavor flav.  lol

Plus you've got Woodrow over there coaching with the Clips as well and I always want us to beat his teams. 

• Like 1