• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Any talk of Brooklyn and the draft trade swap are moved here

Admin

Kemba Walker should be back playing in a week so that should help Charlotte.

Miami is the one looking to mess this all up for us, I actually tuned into that garbage game last night and watched with baited breath. They need to keep their shit together just as badly as Charlotte, Indiana, Boston and Detroit need to get their shit together.

Pay attention to the Jazz. They are 1.5 behind the Nets and they are 7-3 in the last 10 with some wins against top competition. They will have to play this Friday at Philadelphia, Saturday at Brooklyn and Tuesday against Knicks at home.

Let's hope Snyder helps us.

Pay attention to the Jazz. They are 1.5 behind the Nets and they are 7-3 in the last 10 with some wins against top competition. They will have to play this Friday at Philadelphia, Saturday at Brooklyn and Tuesday against Knicks at home.

Let's hope Snyder helps us.

They are headed in the right direction.   Maybe lady luck will shine on us............bout damn time. 

• Moderators

~lw3

There is no jynxing this team this year. This team just flat out sucks and there is nothing they can do about it.

Don't say that. They have actually been playing teams pretty well and the 7th/8th seeds are going to be close it looks like. Let's not get too cocky just yet.

• Like 1

Don't say that. They have actually been playing teams pretty well and the 7th/8th seeds are going to be close it looks like. Let's not get too cocky just yet.

Watch some games and you will notice that Joe and Deron have quit on this team. 

Indiana is rolling now and Charlotte is about to get Kemba back. 

We WILL have a lottery pick and it will likely be top 10.

Watch some games and you will notice that Joe and Deron have quit on this team.

Indiana is rolling now and Charlotte is about to get Kemba back.

We WILL have a lottery pick and it will likely be top 10.

Hope so.

• Moderators

The Hawks and whoever plays the Nets!  My dream season would be the Hawks winning the NBA Championship and then getting a lottery pick thanks to the Nets!!!  I know it is just a Dream!

And moving this outta Homecourt before Dolf has a conniption fit... lol

*No talk of the Nets pick in Homecourt

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

They got Gobert tonight, wish I could watch that game. They're allowing 83 per since the All Star break. Nets may get 75.

The Quinn Stare has gotten to them. He put Burke on the bench and he responded. With some flux going on at the top of the West in a couple years with cores breaking up and getting older, these cats gonna slide right in. Wish Quinn was still here, he's clearly on a steep incline like Bud was.

And I'm a little confused with my dumbass. Do we officially have the pick and just waiting for their standing at the end of the season or what's going on with that? Layman's terms please, I can't comprehend most of the contractual and draft jargon.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

They got Gobert tonight, wish I could watch that game. They're allowing 83 per since the All Star break. Nets may get 75.

The Quinn Stare has gotten to them. He put Burke on the bench and he responded. With some flux going on at the top of the West in a couple years with cores breaking up and getting older, these cats gonna slide right in. Wish Quinn was still here, he's clearly on a steep incline like Bud was.

And I'm a little confused with my dumbass. Do we officially have the pick and just waiting for their standing at the end of the season or what's going on with that? Layman's terms please, I can't comprehend most of the contractual and draft jargon.

As much as I would like to say score this one in the win column already, we've seen that Brooklyn can come to play on certain nights. So let's see what happens. As far as the pick swap, there likely is a certain deadline after the regular season when the Hawks have to inform the league of their desire to swap picks.