• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

ESPN sits down with Hawks Starting Five

My favorite part of the 5 starters interview, when the question was posed "who takes the last shot?" Teague kept pointing at Kyle... Loll very shyly. Then it was like, we don't know, don't care.... Awesome.

• Like 1

How has this thread gotten this far without anyone mentioning that Kyle was going to throw down A REVERSE DUNK!!!!! Do you realize what would have happened to the internet if he did that? We STILL wouldn't be able to get on Hawksquawk.

Damn you Steven Adams for playing defense!

So true! That part about Adams and his mean face cracked me up. I love how much fun this team has. 

"Mark Schwarz" ruined that piece for me. From the stupid baiting questions like, "Who gets the last shot?" and "Who should be the All Star?" to the completely humorless questions like, "Why does Korver deserve attention for a dunk?" and "What was weird about seeing Bud at a Drake concert?" Come on... I agree it would be nice to see more content from Fox Sports with Jessica Taylor or maybe Bob conducting the interviews.  

As for our guys, they aren't going to win anyone over with personality and charisma (well, not the starters, the bench interview would be gold), but I love the unity and how down-to-earth they are. 

"Mark Schwarz" ruined that piece for me. From the stupid baiting questions like, "Who gets the last shot?" and "Who should be the All Star?" to the completely humorless questions like, "Why does Korver deserve attention for a dunk?" and "What was weird about seeing Bud at a Drake concert?" Come on... I agree it would be nice to see more content from Fox Sports with Jessica Taylor or maybe Bob conducting the interviews.

As for our guys, they aren't going to win anyone over with personality and charisma (well, not the starters, the bench interview would be gold), but I love the unity and how down-to-earth they are.

Nitpick much?

Of course he had to ask those two questions. The entire basketball world wants to know who will take the last shot.

Even the players themselves wanna know.

The way they answered both were gold.

Nitpick much?

Of course he had to ask those two questions. The entire basketball world wants to know who will take the last shot.

Even the players themselves wanna know.

The way they answered both were gold.

I don't think my complaints quality as "nitpicking." I understand most are happy to get anything we can get from the media, but I thought the segment was amateur hour. To each his (her) own.