• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets

lethalweapon3

KorvertoBrooklyn.0.0.jpg

^Relax! That didn't actually happen, thankfully! "The Power of the Budenholzer COMPELS you!"

http://www.netsdaily.com/2015/1/23/7879977/what-might-have-been-kyle-korver-part-ii

On the bright side, Nets Inc., that sucker still collates and two-sides and staples like a mofo, though. Just don't overload the paper tray.

~lw3

I had to squeeze my eyes shut at that picture....eeeeewww!!! Thank god that didn't happen.

• Moderators

~lw3

I have no idea why Bontemps is thinking that an agricultural expo is something "you can't make up" or whatever. Really sounds like someone full of ignorance as to how large of an industry like agriculture is. But I guess when you live in the middle of a northeastern city, it's an out of sight out of mind type of thing.

But what should you expect, he's someone covering a New York basketball team.

I never like to see Pero on the floor. Don't think he adds much. Then I see his +13 +/- in the first half. He seems to make players around him better

He sets great picks, is great at boxing out, and plays pretty good defense. Those things just don't really show up on the box score.

Also when his three-pointer is dropping he rips the opposing team's defensive strategy to pieces. When it's off he looks TERRIBLE but again, he still does all the things above.

• Like 2