• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Back from the dead

CBAreject

Walter is banned? Bring him back!

I'd sooner blow this site up than let his cowardly ass back on here. If you knew the stuff he sent me through email you'd never question my decision.

I remember lots of arguments over whether Smoove and Marvin could coexist. Man, those were the days--planning to build around Marvin Williams

I went into psychiatry jdawgflow

Oh you could be very useful to our current group of nut bags then!

I'd sooner blow this site up than let his cowardly ass back on here. If you knew the stuff he sent me through email you'd never question my decision.

Oh you could be very useful to our current group of nut bags then!

Why did you say that? Now I really wanna know what he said...coffee talk #WendyWilliams

Why did you say that? Now I really wanna know what he said...coffee talk #WendyWilliams

Emails are on the old mail server so I can't access them again but it was pretty bad I will just leave it at that rather than misquoting due to my foggy memory.

Emails are on the old mail server so I can't access them again but it was pretty bad I will just leave it at that rather than misquoting due to my foggy memory.

Why would you have a foggy memory you're a healthy young man?...:-|

Ha man I'm nearing 40 and I've had to deal with this bunch for going on 15 years and that's a lot to make a memory foggy!

I feel ya...I'm nearing 40 but it feels like 60 :-(

• Premium Member

I went into psychiatry jdawgflow

Congratulations! I have had a very similar experience with mostly lurking due to training. Two kids later, Pediatrics boards complete, married over five years, and building an office up have a way of limiting free time but this year coincides very well with life starting to settle down a bit God willing. It is funny looking back that I signed up here one day when I was on a break at a summer job after graduating high school.

Edited by Jdawgflow
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I just have to ask...that's been at least a few years now. Does Walter not get a chance to ever redeem himself? I mean a lifetime ban for a guy that was literally posting like his life depended on it for years here? I don't know what he said but barring threats (which I sadly am too familiar with on this site) then can't the guy get a second chance?

I just have to ask...that's been at least a few years now. Does Walter not get a chance to ever redeem himself? I mean a lifetime ban for a guy that was literally posting like his life depended on it for years here? I don't know what he said but barring threats (which I sadly am too familiar with on this site) then can't the guy get a second chance?

I went and physically deleted his account not just banned it because of his actions outside of Hawksquawk. But tell ya what, should I invite the guy back who threatened you personally? If so let me know and we'll bring him and Walter back.

That's all I'm going to say about this.

Also, it was last year after he'd come out of retirement.