• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Injury report?

sturt

For DMC I don't think so! He was fine and I'm sure Bud just wanted to rest his body...Thabo has a sprain but it hasn't been reported how bad it was but Im sure bud is going to hold him out these next two games to let him rest as well regardless of the sprain condition.

Just my thoughts of course! Nothing is official yet!

I have a feeling Thabo might be out until either next Friday vs GS or Feb. 20, first game after the all star break. If he's anywhere borderline on not being ready with the all star break coming up, there is no way I'd risk him running out there too early. Having said that, I really hope he is back ASAP. Same with DMC. Our 2 best defenders no doubt.

Thabo had an injury last season with the Thunder, is this the same.

He came back early to play last se ason and was terrible.

Let him take as long as he needs.

Ice up Son!

Edit: Thabo had a calf strain last season that kept him out 4-6 weeks.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

They are both bad injuries to have if there is any degree of severity to them. Wing depth was an issue last year and it may rear its ugly head again this year. Kenneth and Kyle can flex at the 3 but that puts the team's rotation in a bind if they both have to start over a long period. Mack could fill in at the starting 2 but he's down too at the moment.

Maybe Bud gives Jenks some token starts just to keep Baze's minutes under 40 a game? The Sixers would be a good opportunity to test it out.

• Like 1