• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Better Call Saul

Admin

Two words. Alexandria. Daddario. Yes, please.

Wait, "abomination"? And you like Banshee. WTF?

Well, technically, you don't have to like, like her. You just have to like to do something to her.

True Detective was a huge waste of acting talent. Alexandria is near perfection and I pretty much only stuck with it for her.

True Detective was a huge waste of acting talent. Alexandria is near perfection and I pretty much only stuck with it for her.

The worst episode of True Detective was eons better than anything Banshee put out there.  Agree on Mrs. kg01 Daddario.

• Moderators

I've gotten through the first 3 episodes of Saul now.   I'm starting to get sucked in although i don't know if I can deal with as much twisted violence again as breaking bad had.   My tolerance for that is going down in my old age.   So far it hasn't been bad though but the appearance of tico doesn't bode well.   

Quick question.  I love the intro but I'm not sure I get the style with the flashing atari credit at the end.   Is that a reference to bad lawyer ads or something?

The worst episode of True Detective was eons better than anything Banshee put out there.  Agree on Mrs. kg01 Daddario.

There's no such thing as a worst episode of True Detective, they're all brutal. And dream on about any of them comparing with Banshee. 

I've gotten through the first 3 episodes of Saul now.   I'm starting to get sucked in although i don't know if I can deal with as much twisted violence again as breaking bad had.   My tolerance for that is going down in my old age.   So far it hasn't been bad though but the appearance of tico doesn't bode well.   

Quick question.  I love the intro but I'm not sure I get the style with the flashing atari credit at the end.   Is that a reference to bad lawyer ads or something?

Yeah I'm not sure what they're going for with their intro either although it does look like an old gaming system. 

If you can't handle the moderate violence in BB, definitely DO NOT watch Banshee. That show is for men who enjoy violence! 

• Moderators

Yeah I'm not sure what they're going for with their intro either although it does look like an old gaming system. 

If you can't handle the moderate violence in BB, definitely DO NOT watch Banshee. That show is for men who enjoy violence! 

Yeah I wouldn't watch that.  Plus I don't watch anything that isn't on basic cable or free streaming.   I'm cheap like that.

• 2 weeks later...

This show is starting to drag a little bit. There really hasn't been a lot of action since that one episode where they almost killed "Saul" in the desert. It's definitely not the same quality as Breaking Bad was but I'm still hopeful. 

This show is starting to drag a little bit. There really hasn't been a lot of action since that one episode where they almost killed "Saul" in the desert. It's definitely not the same quality as Breaking Bad was but I'm still hopeful.

Agreed. I'm gonna need somebody to get whacked or something. Maybe some money laundering (no clue how that works..office space) or something. Heck, send Saul back to Cinnabon to spy on someone I don't care just make it flow now.

Ps I know 2 people got whacked last episode but it wasn't thrilling ...I need a bit more.

This guy is perfect for the part. Slimy, creepy. [/quote

In last week's episode somebody referred to him as Matlock due to his attire and he said.."More like a young Paul Newman" lol...So you know Saul's bringing the heat.

• 2 weeks later...

Better be a good episode tonight. It's laggin

Kinda 'meh' once again.  There's stuff happening but it's like 99.87% buildup.  I did like the dumpster scene though.

Kinda 'meh' once again.  There's stuff happening but it's like 99.87% buildup.  I did like the dumpster scene though.

Speaking of dumpster fires it's just waaaay too boring. It needs Walt being a badass and Jesse saying bitch every 2 minutes to get this dumpster fire of a show off the ground. I'm to the point where I'm thinking about giving up on this show.

On a better show note I see your show Undateable got started on a 2nd season. It's under the radar but it's pretty damn funny. #spud2niqueshellydetroitfan @Spud2Nique

Haha I still haven't seen that. Honestly I still love King of Queens, Seinfeld, Curb and Everybody loves Raymond. My gf says I'm stuck in the 90's...:-(

Speaking of dumpster fires it's just waaaay too boring. It needs Walt being a badass and Jesse saying bitch every 2 minutes to get this dumpster fire of a show off the ground. I'm to the point where I'm thinking about giving up on this show.

I f***in love Walt and Jesse

At first I thought they were building up to some epic moment/situation, but I'm starting to think this is just what the show is.  A bunch of backstory.  Interesting but not overly entertaining.

I read rumors they're going to try to bring back Breaking Bad, btw.