• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Should the Falcons...

Diesel

Nope. Way to expensive...to many needs to sink that much money in one player

• Moderators

Nope. That defense is a lot more help than just one player we have ~$32 mil in cap and he'd want at least $20 mil of it. We need to completely reshape that pass rush, add a few linebackers, a tight end, and an offensive lineman too.  It'd make since if we already had great pieces in place on that defense, but that front 7 needs overhauled. Bringing in a safety wouldn't hurt either.

• Premium Member

Honestly I would try to remake the DL by moving up into the first and getting Vic Beasley (Chargers Pick) and in a later round getting Stephone Anthony and keeping it Clemson.  With the 8th pick...Brandon Scherff!! I would then find a vet corner in FAcy.  With Scherff on one side and Matthews on the other, Ryan will have all day to pick defenses apart.

Honestly I would try to remake the DL by moving up into the first and getting Vic Beasley (Chargers Pick) and in a later round getting Stephone Anthony and keeping it Clemson.  With the 8th pick...Brandon Scherff!! I would then find a vet corner in FAcy.  With Scherff on one side and Matthews on the other, Ryan will have all day to pick defenses apart.

Despite his last game, Ryan Schraeder played well. Our only hole is LG and if Matthews and Schraeder develop as it's expected, we would have a great OL.

Take a pass rusher or a linebacker with the 8th pick.

Yeah Schraeder was pretty damn good last year, I say leave him be for the moment.

Lol I feel ya but the guy is still young and learning. He took a beating but he's still a good player. He was the second rated RT according to PFF last year (for what that's worth)

My Dolphins insider broke this way back on Wednesday but it's all but official now.