• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sorry to be critical, but...

GrantElliott

I'd say ..

1. Celts...Tommy H. raises my blood pressure..idiot

2. Warriors... Bob Fitzgerald is a complete moron..I'd fight

3. Anybody playing the Hawks that night that I have to listen to because I have the stupid nba package.

You should get ballstreams and a roku. I couldn't be happier and rarely have to watch another teams broadcast. 

• Like 1

You should get ballstreams and a roku. I couldn't be happier and rarely have to watch another teams broadcast.

I'm doing that next year...listening to road broadcasts for 15 years is enough...I can't take it anymore.

I can confirm, Ballstreams is where it's at. 

You can also suspend your account at the end of the season and then reactivate it when the new season starts.  You can turn a $99 12 month subscription in to 2 seasons of viewing.  You don't really need the streams after the 1st round of the playoffs since every game is televised.

• Like 1

I can confirm, Ballstreams is where it's at. 

You can also suspend your account at the end of the season and then reactivate it when the new season starts.  You can turn a $99 12 month subscription in to 2 seasons of viewing.  You don't really need the streams after the 1st round of the playoffs since every game is televised.

Are the streams any good? I have to use online streams when we play the Sixers and they are unwatchable.

Are the streams any good? I have to use online streams when we play the Sixers and they are unwatchable.

On a computer the streams are pretty good. On the Roku, they're amazing. I get some skipping or freezing sometimes on the computer but almost never on the Roku 3. I would never go back to the television or online NBA League Pass and this is my 2nd year with Ballstreams. 

They are very clear for me.  It's very rare to have it lag due to buffering when streaming on a laptop.  It has lagged before when running it on to a tv via an ipad and apple tv though.

On a computer the streams are pretty good. On the Roku, they're amazing. I get some skipping or freezing sometimes on the computer but almost never on the Roku 3. I would never go back to the television or online NBA League Pass and this is my 2nd year with Ballstreams. 

What's this Roku?  I've never heard of it.  I'm guessing it's similar to an Apple TV? 

My roommate just moved out and took the Apple TV with him.

What's this Roku?  I've never heard of it.  I'm guessing it's similar to an Apple TV? 

My roommate just moved out and took the Apple TV with him.

The Roku is the baddest media streaming device out there and I've tried them all. There's several versions of them but the big dog is the Roku 3. You can find it on sale sometimes for $79 but usually runs $99 and you can get it online or at Best Buy and probably other places like Target or Walmart. It's far superior to the Apple TV and Amazon Fire and I have both of those. 

But the Ballstreams native app for it is badass and the quality is superior to what you'll get on a laptop without the lagging and way, way better quality than trying to cast it from your computer to the TV. 

https://www.roku.com/products/roku-3

• Premium Member

So you're saying Ferry didn't match Teague? You're saying it was a bad idea to let the market set the rate for Teague, which we could match, and are now reaping the benefits of? 

Did Ferry not bring in the coach? Would Bud be here without Ferry? Would Bud's system work if not for the players Ferry put in place on this team? 

Stop the Ferry hate!! 

It's one thing to take issue with his drafting, which I agree with to an extent (the 1st round excluding Dennis) but it's another to blatantly lie to try and make your point. 

How soon we forget?  How long did Teague have to wait to be resigned?  He waited til after Dallas took Ellis and Teague was signed by Milwaukee. Moreover... Lying??  No sir.  I think you need to consider strongly before you accuse people of lying.   Do you doubt that we went after D12 before we signed Milsap??

My point is that alot of what we have is plan B.  That's not saying that Ferry didn't do the plan B but thus far it's been alot of serendipity with  respect to his original plan.

How soon we forget?  How long did Teague have to wait to be resigned?  He waited til after Dallas took Ellis and Teague was signed by Milwaukee. Moreover... Lying??  No sir.  I think you need to consider strongly before you accuse people of lying.   Do you doubt that we went after D12 before we signed Milsap??

My point is that alot of what we have is plan B.  That's not saying that Ferry didn't do the plan B but thus far it's been alot of serendipity with  respect to his original plan.

Seeing that your link of discussions surrounding Monta in negotiations with the Hawks on a deal around $10m per year as well as Monta receiving less than $9m per year with Dallas...well it's probably not accurate.

Further, since Jeffy signed his offer sheet on July 11th (http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/07/11/jeff-teague-offer-sheet-milwaukee-bucks-atlanta-hawks) which was then matched on July 13th (http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/07/13/jeff-teague-atlanta-hawks-contract-milwaukee-bucks-offer-sheet-match) this raises some big questions. Like, why is it that Monta signed with the Mavs on July 12th (http://www.si.com/nba/point-forward/2013/07/12/monta-ellis-dallas-maveicks-sign-agreement-contract) which would be after Jeffy inked the terms of his deal.

This is a lie. Or just plain nonsense or however you'd like to describe it and if saying it's a lie was offensive than I apologize but at the very least it's a untruth. I don't care what Alex Kennedy says as he's been wrong 10 times for every time he's right. Maybe the Hawks had interested in Ellis or maybe, just maybe, they were using that as leverage with Teague. The bottom line is that if Ferry wanted to move Teague, he would have. If he didn't want to re-sign him, he wouldn't have. 

Had Ferry had his way, we would have moved Teague by now.

You must have forgotten about how he used to always go in on your boy Jordan Crawford.  I don't know what Jordan did in his short time as a Hawk, maybe dunked on Nique too perhaps even had some choice words after, but in every game he played for Washington or Boston Nique made it a point to trash every shot attempt he made, every dribble he took, and every pass he threw.  It was to the point that we'd joke in the chat every time Nique harshly criticized any other player that they made his "Jordan Crawford Shit List".

He was never just flat out disrespectful toward Jordan.  The most he would say that he took a bad shot or that he was trying to do to much.  Nique wasn't talking Stacy King type smack toward Jordan or singing songs like Austin Carr does.  He simply refused to give Jordan any compliments.

I've been spoiled by the NBA League Pass for 15 years. Not sure I can downgrade quality like that.

He was never just flat out disrespectful toward Jordan.  The most he would say that he took a bad shot or that he was trying to do to much.  Nique wasn't talking Stacy King type smack toward Jordan or singing songs like Austin Carr does.  He simply refused to give Jordan any compliments.

You and I must have an entirely different interpretation of what laughing at a player means.  Nique would chuckle to himself and predict a turnover or brick before Jordan even passed halfcourt at times.  So he's not as bad as the absolute worst commentators in the league, that's not exactly a saving grace.

Nique is eons better now than when he started announcing games. Guess that's kinda sad considering but oh well. I am also mad at Nique for his stubbornness with the Ferry situation but can't talk shit about the man. You guys should listen to his interview on 92.9 The Game today. The man absolutely LOVES Atlanta and accepts being the face of the franchise. So many others have turned their backs on us over the years.

I've been spoiled by the NBA League Pass for 15 years. Not sure I can downgrade quality like that.

Downgrade? I had NBA League Pass for probably most of those years as well and I can assure you that Ballstreams is an UPGRADE over NBA League Pass in every way. 

Downgrade? I had NBA League Pass for probably most of those years as well and I can assure you that Ballstreams is an UPGRADE over NBA League Pass in every way.

I'm gettin it...any upgrade of NBA is welcomed.