• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is up with Korver

capstone21

He has really been off ... he was shooting .389 with a .372 3point percentage for Feburary ... and the slump has continued into March

I hope he can find his shot again ...

I didn't know Canadians spelled months different than the U.S.

• Premium Member

Korver has a history of getting worse as the games begin to matter more. 

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Admin

Still over 50% for the year which is astounding.   I blame that damn 3 point contest but it looks to me like he's mentally a little off.   Like he's taking 3s to try to get back on track rather than in the flow.

Its a long season and everyone has ups and downs but he has been off for a while

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Is that just your feeling?   He shot 43% from 3 in the Indy series and was 5-10 in game 7.

Feel.  I can recall Korver being a total wreck in more than a few of those close playoff games when he was with the Bulls.

either he is tired, got the big head because of the allstar selection, or been hanging around pero too much...........

Ok that last part gave me a chuckle, lol.

either he is tired, got the big head because of the allstar selection, or been  hanging around pero too much...........

I know Josh used to rub off on our players, literally, but I didn't know that Pero could do it figuratively. Cut him now!

• Like 4

He recently said the difference to other years is, that he's completely healthy. Because a hurting arm or leg is something that can easily be a big handicap for really good shooting. Maybe he has gotten some little ailments now...

I was saying this before the three-point competition. I didn't want him to compete. This is not even close to being the first time that a shooter has gone into a slump after participating in that competition. The way you shoot in the contest takes you away from a game-shooting rhythm. You aren't catching the ball the same way, and you aren't shooting the shot the same way. It can throw a shooter off. I have no doubt he'll get it together soon, though.

• Like 2

Coach Bud was on the radio this morning and was asked about Korver, he said Korver is fine and he had to realuze that KK is human, lol.

This slump just means he's gonna hit like 7 out of 6 3's against CLE tomorrow.

Sensible Chuckle!!!