• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Which team will be the toughest matchup for the Hawks in eastern playoffs?

Spursfanpeacemaker

The way the Pacers are playing, we might not have to worry about them anyway. Right now, they're the 7th seed and are within spitting range of the Bucks for the 6th seed. Miami, Charlotte, and Boston have a puncher's chance because styles make fights but the Hawks should prevail in no more than five games barring injury.

As I stated earlier, I would prefer not seeing Toronto and would rather have them and the Cavs kill each other in the second round or have the Whizzed pull an upset and face the Hawks in the semis.

As for the ECFs and Finals, I don't care who the Hawks play so long as they get there. With each playoff series clincher, the more confident they will be that they can indeed do what so many doubt they are capable of...

• Like 2

I think CAVs are toughest matchup for us. They started slowly but are getting their sh!t together right now.

Last match we met them the first time with their post-trade lineup. We had a very good game, used a new tactic, had home court advantage, a very early big lead and still only won by 9...

What new tactic are you talking about?

What new tactic are you talking about?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I read something about LeBum, who talked about a new defensive scheme we run against them...

And it worked, but that's something they will adjust their game to in a po series. So one it will be interessting to see what adjustments But will make in playoffs. That's somethimg his huge playoff experience with the Spurs will hell a lot.

Edited by rd79