• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nuggets

lethalweapon3

Well it appears that we are bothered by the altitude. Or we are downplaying Nuggs, or we got absolutely stoned off marijuana earlier today. It's legal in Denver don't worry.

Yeah, that dispensary grade is much more potent than the run-of-the-mill Kush found at McDaniel and Northside.
  • Like 1

Crazy how the entire team gets hot and cold together. Last game couldn't miss and tonight can't make anything. Gallinari looks like damn Larry Bird. Teams are gunning for us. If we just make our shots we are back in this.

I can't turn it off, I ride with The Group. I'm interested to see how they play it out, hopefully Jarrell Eddie gets in.

Hopefully Bud and the staff does something to light a fire like when they started 5-5. Being down 30 is much more common than it used to be with everyone and their mother (and Jameer Nelson) having the green light from 26 feet, but it ain't acceptable no more for a squad with Finals aspirations. I'm 10x more worried about our three point defense than rebounding. Let's Go anyway.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

AGAIN, i dont like the imbalance of the hawks. we are a PURE jumpshooting team. we have no rim protectors. if the shots dont fall, we get into trouble. pero has GOT to go next year. no ifs, ands, or buts. thats the start of correcting our imbalance. our bigs should be able to stretch the floor AND play in the paint when our shots are not falling......

Best way to describe tonight's game..

Eagle3.jpg

but seriously, give bench a lot of credit! they played harder than the starters, they showed that they really care more, and cut the lead to 10 in the 4th quarter. Starters taking it for granted, think they playing against a scrub team, and it's going to be an easy win. They need to start respecting every opponent the same, and always compete hard every game, no matter whoever they are facing against on the court.

i know Hawks will learn from tonight's lost, and make a bounceback on the next game.

Edited by Spursfanpeacemaker
  • Like 1

Second game in a row with no defense from Atlanta.  Hawks won the home game

by setting records with the offense.

Hawks can't win in Denver.  How many is this in a row that Atlanta has lost in Denver?

That was some come back late.  Too bad we were so far behind we couldn't catch up.

Korver had a very good game from deep, hitting 5 of 7 shots!

No defense!  No defense!  No defense!

Sleepwalking defense will not work anywhere!

banned.gif

• Like 1