• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IF....

Diesel

Dont know what the max is but he has earned it imo but more importantly in the leagues opinion. So if were ready to offer that right of the bat and not insult him then theres a good chance he stays a Hawk.

Tyson Chandler. We could go big, go small, go real big. He could get allot of minutes alongside Sap or Al. After this year in Dallas I think he will be pleased to play a little less minutes. And you know what you get from him, night in and night out. He's a surplus contributor always, and an experienced champ, and lockeroom presence.

Edited by DS17Fanboy

DreiMont Green is a product of that system offensively.  Same as Lantz Stephenson last year.  4-5th option at best.

Funny how Super Lantz did going from 4-5th on the scouting report to 2-3rd.  It's a big jump going from a near-after thought to being a focal point which is what would happen if Green were to jump for big dollars/bigger role.  Careful what you wish for Dreemond.

I expect him to jump for dough and quickly become a cautionary tale.  Just won't be here.

I'd take David Lee over Green.

Lastly, I'd just like to reiterate what @Spud2Nique said, "Wrong forum brah".

DreiMont Green is a product of that system offensively. Same as Lantz Stephenson last year. 4-5th option at best.

Funny how Super Lantz did going from 4-5th on the scouting report to 2-3rd. It's a big jump going from a near-after thought to being a focal point which is what would happen if Green were to jump for big dollars/bigger role. Careful what you wish for Dreemond.

I expect him to jump for dough and quickly become a cautionary tale. Just won't be here.

I'd take David Lee over Green.

Lastly, I'd just like to reiterate what @Spud2Nique said, "Wrong forum brah".

Haha nice. I hate to post a response here because it's the wrong forum but I'm going to have to disagree with the Draymond argument. I think he does great in the Warriors system but I think he will help whatever team he goes to next year as well. @JayBirdHawk thinks he is doing well in a contract year also but I actually think the guy has a heart and is gonna bring it every year he's in the league. I'd love for us to land him. Honestly I know this is absurd, but he just might be the Warriors MVP. His defense is ferocious and now all if a sudden he hits 3's. He's just one of those guys that's a leader. I guess we will just have to wait and see but I'd take him 10/10 times over David Lee...easily, to me it's not even close.

Green will probably sign as big a contract as Millsap, if not bigger. So I'd doubt we'd be able to look at him as a "cheaper" replacement for Millsap. He may be a product of their system offensively, but not defensively. He is a beast on defense and his strength is that he's versatile enough to defend defend positions 2-3-4 extremely effectively, and can even be solid against point guards and centers on switches.

I'd still rather have Millsap because of his better offensive game and still strong defense; but Green is much younger, probably a better defender, and he's the heartbeat of that team - which can't be underestimated.

BTW - David Lee is such a poor fit for what both we and Golden State do, he's been riding the bench unable to get minutes behind Speights. Just say no to David Lee.

• Like 1

Wesley Mathews seems like a great fit (coming off a serious injury, might be cheap) Draymond Green is good, even if his offense suffers on a new team, he is a great defender and a legit passer; Gasol and Leonard (my favorites) are pipe dreams unfortunately (green too)

really hope millsap and dmc stick around though; plus who could we possibly sign that not only has a nickname like the junkyard dog, an always goes third person with it in interviews....NO ONE

Haha nice. I hate to post a response here because it's the wrong forum but I'm going to have to disagree with the Draymond argument. I think he does great in the Warriors system but I think he will help whatever team he goes to next year as well. @JayBirdHawk thinks he is doing well in a contract year also but I actually think the guy has a heart and is gonna bring it every year he's in the league. I'd love for us to land him. Honestly I know this is absurd, but he just might be the Warriors MVP. His defense is ferocious and now all if a sudden he hits 3's. He's just one of those guys that's a leader. I guess we will just have to wait and see but I'd take him 10/10 times over David Lee...easily, to me it's not even close.

My friend, you are wrong.  Greene will be the next FA bust.  Book it, mark it down.  Lantz part deux.