• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

How big a loss is Thabo?

bleachkit

WE will all miss Thabo. However, with Thabo being injured for 2 months the team has played without him, specifically Bazemore played extended minutes so he should be comfortable going into the playoffs.  

I would be more concerned if we had Thabo all along and suddenly Bazemore would be thrust into playing more significant minutes for the playoffs.

I can see the starters averaging 5 more minutes per game than in the regular season.

We will be OK.

• Moderators

WE will all miss Thabo. However, with Thabo being injured for 2 months the team has played without him, specifically Bazemore played extended minutes so he should be comfortable going into the playoffs.  

I would be more concerned if we had Thabo all along and suddenly Bazemore would be thrust into playing more significant minutes for the playoffs.

I can see the starters averaging 5 more minutes per game than in the regular season.

We will be OK.

And there are more and longer timeouts because of national tv commercial breaks i think.   So the starters should be able to handle longer minutes.  this is why we kept them low all season.

• 2 weeks later...