• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

• Moderators

God, Green is brutal offensively.  I haven't watched every minute but I've seen him blow open 3's, layups, and unopposed 4 foot shots in the lane this game.  I am cringing every time he gets the ball on offense.

Edited by AHF

Man oh man. Draymond got exposed tonight. 17, 7, 6, and 2 steals. Shot over 50% from the floor. I just cringed every time he touched the ball.

Iggy was amazing tonight. Turned back the hands of time.

• Premium Member

I love how this all so exposes the fickleness of the sports media... their hyperbole is just so tedious, so easily predisposed to anointing LBJ as on the cusp of supplanting Jordan for a couple of days, and now, no doubt we're going to hear about the Cavs in crisis for a couple of days. It's part of why, though I think Lebron is a very personable and likeable guy away from the court, I loved watching the balloon burst versus SA last summer, and will love it again if GS takes the series as I think they will.

I love how this all so exposes the fickleness of the sports media... their hyperbole is just so tedious, so easily predisposed to anointing LBJ as on the cusp of supplanting Jordan for a couple of days, and now, no doubt we're going to hear about the Cavs in crisis for a couple of days. It's part of why, though I think Lebron is a very personable and likeable guy away from the court, I loved watching the balloon burst versus SA last summer, and will love it again if GS takes the series as I think they will.

and now he is in a judd apatow movie- and I normally really like his movies- but I would rather my manhood be put in a vice than go watch a rom-com starring lebron james

can't wait until the lebron james chapter of the nba comes to an end- I'm looking at you Antonio Davis

is there a more talented guy in the nba coming off the bench than iggy- he could still average 15.5.5 in a starting role

Iggy has always been one of my favorite players in the NBA. Even after that game winner he had on us last year I still can't bring myself to dislike him. He's an amazing 2-way player. When I heard Steve Kerr was bringing him off the bench I was absolutely shocked, but hey, it seemed to work. Glad Iggy is back in the starting line-up where he belongs. I've been saying for this entire series he's been the best at dealing with Lebron. Green (Despite being a great defender) just doesn't have the lateral quickness to guard him.

and now he is in a judd apatow movie- and I normally really like his movies- but I would rather my manhood be put in a vice than go watch a rom-com starring lebron james

can't wait until the lebron james chapter of the nba comes to an end- I'm looking at you future-Hawk Antonio Davis

Fixed.

Eh, anybody else see/hear the overzealous security guard not allowing the cameras to film Jaymes getting his sideline brain surgery?

I was like, 'uh, ABC paid a bajillion dollars to have this event and this Barney Fife is keeping them from getting some choice footage.  LOL, she's gonna get a talking to.

Edited by kg01

• Moderators

Man oh man. Draymond got exposed tonight. 17, 7, 6, and 2 steals. Shot over 50% from the floor. I just cringed every time he touched the ball.

Iggy was amazing tonight. Turned back the hands of time.

Credit to him. He was brutal when I was watching and posted that. Wide open shots. Must have been better early and was better when the whole team was hitting and pressure was off down the stretch.

I was rooting for Golden State because I didn't want to see the team who knocked us out win it all, but now I'm rooting for Golden State so Andre Iguodala can win a ring.  He totally deserves one.

I was rooting for Golden State because I didn't want to see the team who knocked us out win it all, but now I'm rooting for Golden State so Andre Iguodala can win a ring.  He totally deserves one.

I would love to Sean Livingston get a ring too. Guy has fought through a lot in his career; it would be nice to see him contribute to getting a ring.

• Moderators

I also resent the players who get bonus calls from the refs and don't love Lebron cherry-picking his All-Star teammates in Miami and then 'returning to his heart' after the Cavs coincidently got 3 #1 overall picks and at least 4 top 5 picks to bolster the talent on that roster to make sure the King had enough backing before Cleveland could be his true love once again.  "I really love you baby but you've gotten too chunky so I'm leaving for that hot piece in Miami.  Wow!  My babe in Miami is getting a little old in the tooth and now you've gone and dropped 30 pounds so I'm back in love with you now."  Ugh.

• Like 2

If it evens out? It's not going to. Cleveland is very much in this one. It's sad the referres are the only reason this one is in question.