• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

• Moderators

"Let's get off talking to people's moms. After all..."

~lw3

"Let's get off talking to people's moms. After all..."

~lw3

as bad (or silly) as this seems, I wish the hawks had a dude that would shove another dude and taunt him or slap lebron's mom...we are so nice sometimes- (e.g.) an Angry Horford claps his hands- great sportsmanship, but little to get under the opponents skin

I guess I understood why so many fans and players dislike Blake, but don't agree. Fact is he's always been a wonderful player who's gotten better every year. To do what he's done after missing his entire rookie season, the soft label never made sense to me. Even Shaq got upset about excessive, hard fouls.

And man, I just can't watch the Rockets. I swear they've taken on an AAU vibe with those two bozos together.

And seeing that Bulls Cavs game on repeat, LeBron's body language looks bad. Like he's thinking about next year already. He knows they have no chance at competing for a title with only a backup PG, 3 shooting guards, no bench, and a poor coach. I'd love Tristan on my team, though. As stacked as the Bulls are, they are less than their individual parts. They still go through those awful offensive stretches they had before even with the added heavy firepower of Mirotic, Butler, and Gasol.

Edited by benhillboy

So, Austin Rivers leads the Clips to a big win.  Who saw that coming?

Rose banks in a completely lucky 3.  I guess he bak now?  I guess we can ignore the awful my-turn/your-turn "offense" they played that let CLE bak in the game.

Also, Kyme has a bad game and now he's "playing through injury" ...

jlaw-whtvr.gif

(Classic JLaw)

Also, if I hear sympathy for Kyme's "injured status" while nothing is said about the Hawks' playing through it, I might scream

So, Austin Rivers leads the Clips to a big win. Who saw that coming?

Rose banks in a completely lucky 3. I guess he bak now? I guess we can ignore the awful my-turn/your-turn "offense" they played that let CLE bak in the game.

Also, Kyme has a bad game and now he's "playing through injury" ...

jlaw-whtvr.gif

(Classic JLaw)

Also, if I hear sympathy for Kyme's "injured status" while nothing is said about the Hawks' playing through it, I might scream

Then you better get those baby girl vocals ready ..baby girl..:-/

Then you better get those baby girl vocals ready ..baby girl..:-/

Nah, it'll be more like ...

CaogEdw.gif

Meanwhile I found footage of you when you ran into Steff Curry at the mall ...

Fangirling-8.gif

Lol, #fangirlin'

LeBron with the clutch shot to win for the Cavs ... He was fouled on the last play by Noah

The real controversy that isn't being talked about enough is that in the waning seconds, Coach Blatt of the Cavs was trying to call a nonexistent timeout that the officials never noticed. If he had been caught, he would have been assessed a technical foul, Bulls would have shot a FT, AND retained the ball.

Things that make you say, "Hmmm."

http://www.si.com/nba/2015/05/10/cleveland-cavaliers-david-blatt-timeout-video

Edited by TheTruth

I think the Cavs take the W tonight and the Clips close out their series with the Rockets. 

I still can't make up my mind on who I would rather see in a possible ECF if we make it there.  The Cavs are weaker defensviely while also being a better 3 pt shooting team.  I don't think they are disciplined enough to rotate and stay in front of us while we are on offense.  On the other hand, our defensive strategy of forcing teams to shoot 3's could bite us if J.R., Kyrie and James Jones are shooting it well. The Bulls would be able to defend our wings better while being a lesser threat from the 3 pt line.  The final factor is the refs.  We will get the short end of the stick vs either team with a likely sickening display of ref favoritism if we faced Lebron.

I want to see the Cavs at this point.  The refs can't overcome them missing one major starter and having another hobbled, plus having another starter be a headcase .... can they?

Also, what a gutless bunch the Rockets are turning out to be.  Harden will never sniff anyone's MVP list again.

Most overrated "star" left in the playoffs ... Joe. Kim. Noah.  His mouth far outweighs his production.  Unless you count poor shooting, matador defense and an inability to protect the defensive board as "production".

What a disgusting ejection of Taj Gibson.  These refs LOVE them some Lebron James.

Absolutely.  The best (i.e. worst) part was absolutely no penalty at all for the instigator of the whole thing, DellavaDLeague.

Gibson didn't even connect with the "kick".

Absolutely. The best (i.e. worst) part was absolutely no penalty at all for the instigator of the whole thing, DellavaDLeague.

Gibson didn't even connect with the "kick".

You should have known the fix was in when you saw Joey Crawford on the floor. That guy is the worst and always favors the team with the biggest star.