2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

Milwaukee up 18 with 4 to go in the first half. I'm still calling a Chicago win.

Got any lotto numbers for us too?

It's so frustrating watching the Bucks play "offense".

Anyone see the celtics cavs game tonight, where lebron gets poked in the eye (or something) stops, looks at the ref, points to his face and feigns bloody-murder. Of course, the ref immediately calls a foul, even though he had no clue what happened, besides la king wasn't happy...guy really does have his own rulebook

• Admin

I dunno man, looked like barely any contact.

But wow, what a way to choke away this game. GS is a great team, but you were up 20 to begin the 4th...20! Wow.

just terrible ..no excuse for that crappy quarter ... Just plain embarrassing... Up by 20 and they still only needed to hit a free throw to,win it.

On a side not ...Bogut is a very dirty player

Yeah, Green pushed Davis under the basket or Davis grabs that rebound, so good call....just the lateness of it made it look bad.  But what's with all this flopping from GS??  I like this team, but it makes them look bad.  They flopped twice to make it look like they had been hit by elbows. And they definitely need to keep an eye on all the holding that Bogut does.  But as a fan, I just can't get on board with all the theatrics and flopping that I saw last night.

Yeah, Green pushed Davis under the basket or Davis grabs that rebound, so good call....just the lateness of it made it look bad. But what's with all this flopping from GS?? I like this team, but it makes them look bad. They flopped twice to make it look like they had been hit by elbows. And they definitely need to keep an eye on all the holding that Bogut does. But as a fan, I just can't get on board with all the theatrics and flopping that I saw last night.

I hate the Warriors. Bogut is so dirty and Green talks way too much. Somebody needs to lay Curry out hard. Klay's also got a face that you wanna punch.