• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2015 Playoff Thread

benhillboy

• Admin

Start of overtime in Toronto: Cmon, Washington. We need you.

i prefer TO to Wash. Wash have more talent, experience and are deeper ...TO are a bunch of ISO guys who when off will get beat. Edited by capstone21

i prefer TO to Wash. Wash have more talent, experience and are deeper ...TO are a bunch of ISO guys who when off will get beat.

You might be alone in that view. Lowry fouled out with 4 minutes left, Derozan was awful, and they still forced overtime. I'd bet you that won't happen again the whole series.

I think the track record with both teams from the regular season would hold true in the playoffs: we'd struggle with Toronto but still win, run through the Wizards. You can't be afraid of a 37 Year old spot up shooter who runs his yap.

We already have the Wizards beat mentally from 2 30-point drubbings. Our scrubs gave them a game, nothing they do works against us, our team defense stifles their awful sets and Wall's over-dribbling, Wittman couldn't even be on Bud's staff, etc. Where is all this talent, Otto Porter and Bradley Beal? I'll take it.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Jeff Van Gandy is an example of what is wrong with the mindset of the casual NBA fan. Cannot stand that guy and don't understand how he ever was a head coach when all he cares about is superstars and being entertained.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87
  • Like 1

i prefer TO to Wash. Wash have more talent, experience and are deeper ...TO are a bunch of ISO guys who when off will get beat.

Agree with @benhillboy on WAS.  We seem to have their number due to Budz>>(x1000)Whitman.

Plus, I kinda want TOR to lose 'cause their GM seems to think he invented the game of basketball.  Well, him and Brad Stevens.

• Moderators

Lebron had 2 OBVIOUS no calls that he should have been whistled for plus the refs stood watching as he pulled a ball right out of the cylinder for a no goal tend.   Ridiculous.  And this wasn't just my opinion.   All three announcers report it as fact and say 'hey this is the nba'.   This is really disconcerting.   

• Moderators

Lebron had 2 OBVIOUS no calls that he should have been whistled for plus the refs stood watching as he pulled a ball right out of the cylinder for a no goal tend.   Ridiculous.  And this wasn't just my opinion.   All three announcers report it as fact and say 'hey this is the nba'.   This is really disconcerting.   

Says every team facing Lebron in the playoffs after his rookie season.

Whichever team you like, let's root for a hard fought, seven game series that leaves the winner wiped out and hurting.

• Moderators

The Second Spanish-American War...

~lw3

• Moderators

Says every team facing Lebron in the playoffs after his rookie season.

Whichever team you like, let's root for a hard fought, seven game series that leaves the winner wiped out and hurting.

That's true about Lebron but 1st quarter of game one in the playoffs to have 3 blatant whistle swallows is crazy.   To start the playoffs without even pretending that things are on the up and up?

• Moderators

That's true about Lebron but 1st quarter of game one in the playoffs to have 3 blatant whistle swallows is crazy.   To start the playoffs without even pretending that things are on the up and up?

Playoffs past have already demonstrated to anyone paying attention that Lebron gets special treatment on both ends of the floor.  People usually focus on the offensive perks like the free trips to the line, etc. but the defensive perks are just as good where he can be much more physical defending and rarely get popped for a call.

Wow Chicago's offense is terrible. Milwaukee is legit. They have so much length all over the floor. They deflect or alter almost every pass or shot.

Wow Chicago's offense is terrible. Milwaukee is legit. They have so much length all over the floor. They deflect or alter almost every pass or shot.

Yeah, I cringed when I just saw Noah at the top of the key "tricky-dribbling".  *shudders*

Also, I think I want my money back.  Was told Rose was "back" after game 1 yet here we sit it's almost halftime and he's scoreless.

Chicago and Cleveland look like shit.

Agreed.  CLE will survive and likely win by double-digits but that score would be in no way indicative of how close this game was. Same with CHI last night.  If MIL had any competent offensive players they would've blown out CHI.

All the eggsperts will say they're saving themselves for each other in round 2.  I disagree.