• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where Do you guys read your Hawks news?

JackB1

For me it's Twitter, either through here on our Twitter feed or on the Bleacher Report Team Stream. Of course we've got a couple of people here with inside knowledge who from time to time actually break news before it's reported on Twitter so I gotta say thanks to those folk! 

Anyone know a way to get those AJC/Hawks stories that are blocked unless you are a subscriber?

Make a request on the Squawk, somebody will post it. And remember to say thank you.

There was a poster who only requested ESPN insider then didn't even say thanks and didn't post anything else either.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

For the latest hit up Chris Vivalmore over at Ajc.com. Apparently he has an inside scoop that we are very close to trading Joe Johnson to the Nets.....

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 2

Nah, takes too long to sift through those NSFW pics of him and his cousins.  #creepyfamilyreunion

What's NSFW about my pics? Unless you're looking at your phone while you're working on the lawn at my house and you run your foot over? 

What's NSFW about my pics? Unless you're looking at your phone while you're working on the lawn at my house and you run your foot over? 

Not one of your best efforts.  Charlize Deron's game 2 jumpshot had more heart.

All of them are good. They just approach the news differently.

- Peachtreehoops puts out a lot of information and will routinely cite different national sources. Their writers are pretty good, especially with their post game reporting.

- AJC gives you basic Hawks information, but will occasionally give you inside information about the team. C-Viv has taken a lot of heat for his reporting of this team the past few years, but he has improved tremendously.

- Hoopshype.com will tap into whatever the AJC talks about, but will also be the source that breaks a story from another entity that may be outside of Atlanta. Easily my main source for overall NBA news.

What makes Hawksquawk such a good source for Hawks news, is that not only do they link info from these above sources, members themselves will post news stories that haven't even hit locally or nationally yet.

And we have a great group of hardcore members who can expand on topics and give insightful opinions on it. it's a reason why when a big story breaks, traffic on this site in particular goes through the roof.

• Like 3

I rely on Hawksquawk...and of course my Son...who advises me of breaking news on personnel moves via email/text king.gif

Lol...we just signed AndrewBynum...classic