• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Feed The Moose!

Wurider05

• Admin

I damn near fell off my sofa when Moose was calling for and demanding the ball. i think he knew he was hot and was going to 20+ last night. Bud should have fed the Moose!!

I was annoyed when Dennis waved him off to do his one man show ... 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

He wasn't bad on D

He just isn't good at post defense.  He tries really hard, but almost every play up the floor, the Wizards isolated Nene or Gortat on him in the post, resulting in a score, a foul, or an and-1.  This is the reason why Moose was -8 even though he was so good on offense.

Edited by SalvorMallow
  • Like 2

He just isn't good at post defense. He tries really hard, but almost every play up the floor, the Wizards isolated Nene or Gortat on him in the post, resulting in a score, a foul, or an and-1. This is the reason why Moose was -8 even though he was so good on offense.

Yea Moose needs to eat some burgers and fries at the Varsity or something.

• Like 1

It's great to know all he needs is right around the corner in the summer weight training program. His shoulders and frame seem pretty solid so I'm guessing it'd be no problem for him to put on 10-15 lbs right quick. Then look out. Just another tailor-made BudBall player mined and refined.

WTF took Bud so long to play him, though? The Squawk needs an explanation. As long as he's on the court with 4 smart guys his length and activity should shine through his weaknesses.

Edited by benhillboy

I think the Wiz go after him because they already know that he isn't a 'regular' rotation guy and that he is inexperienced. If he would've been a regular part of the rotation, they probably wouldn't attack him 'as much'.

However, they have went at everyone of our big men. They went to Gortat last night late in the game, when he got that bounce that initially hit BELOW/DIRECT HIT at the rim and bounced up and in. Everyone was asking, 'how did that go in?'

All of that to say, you're on the court in a playoff game, they are DEFINITELY going to go after inexperienced players.

The Wiz were comfortable playing Pierce at the 4 against Sap, even though Sap was abusing him. It doesn't diminish what Pierce brought on the floor, at the position at that point in the game.

Moose brings length, rebounding, offense and hustle. Maybe not the post defense of Pero but definitely the help defense and altering of shots. Also, Pero is camped out at the 3 point line. How can he get any ORebs?

I take Musky for who he is, what he does. Give this man more PT until he shows more liability than reliability.

Edited by 00Blink

• Premium Member

If you've ever watched Musky this season then you know that he ALWAYS calls for the ball. He's actually calmed it down a lotbin the playoffs because I think everyone was getting annoyed at his Terrell Owens impressions.

He'd be losing so many points on 2K14.

• Like 1