• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game 5 Most Watched Game in ATL Hawks History

SalvorMallow

Next season's ticket sales is going to be ridiculous if the offseason goes well. With one more win, the proverbial glass ceiling will finally be broken; the sky's the limit from there...

Yep, I got priced out of a lot of games this year after the winning streak.

I have to formulate a plan for next season.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Lol, a lot of folks will have to save up some $$$ for tickets. So much for needing that Alpharetta unicorn Levinson wanted so badly. We'll be looking back at those giveaways at the gate as the good 'ol days when you didn't have to take out a loan to get in the building... Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1

Wow. I was so lost last night. I had 2 friends text me about the game AND my brother who is a UGA/Falcons/ fan. BTW Big NBA fan...but not a Hawks fan lol. I couldn't help but think, wait...you're watching the Hawks? Don't know if it was Game 5, Wall returning in a great feat of timing, but I was surprised. With the NHL playoffs on, no less. Not a very popular sport but still....playoffs.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

Buy season tickets. Seriously, its the best way NOT to get priced out.

People in Atlanta are suckers for events and pay WAY over market for big games. I bought a pair of seats in 202 for 999 a seat on a 6 month payment plan. I've been able to sell a few Cleveland games (I hate LeBron) for around 300-400 a pair. Throw in a few games I couldn't make and the seats have almost paid for themselves.

Above all, and I doubt they do this next season, but if you renewed early, the Hawks locked you in for the same price for every playoff game from now to the Finals for the same price--for me it was 39 a seat. I called to get extras today in the same section in case we make the Finals--the price? 220 dollars a ticket.

Buy season tickets. 

Buy season tickets. Seriously, its the best way NOT to get priced out.

People in Atlanta are suckers for events and pay WAY over market for big games. I bought a pair of seats in 202 for 999 a seat on a 6 month payment plan. I've been able to sell a few Cleveland games (I hate LeBron) for around 300-400 a pair. Throw in a few games I couldn't make and the seats have almost paid for themselves.

Above all, and I doubt they do this next season, but if you renewed early, the Hawks locked you in for the same price for every playoff game from now to the Finals for the same price--for me it was 39 a seat. I called to get extras today in the same section in case we make the Finals--the price? 220 dollars a ticket.

Buy season tickets.

Hubby and I have discussed it.

Gee!  If game 5 was rated high, wonder where our winning game 6 will be?

And, the best part was, John Wall and Paul Pierce get to go home for the summer.

Did you notice any of the announcers mention that someone had a bad hand?

Wonder who they were talking about?  He plays for Washington, I believe.

to_keep_order.gif