Best place to find two tickets for game 1 on Wednesday?

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

Anyone know the best place to find two tickets for game 1? My wife and I are going to try and go. We will have to drive down from Tennessee after work and be back for work Thursday. Any squawkers with extra tickets? I see tickets for sale in here occasionally. If not, stubhub maybe?

I have two tickets in section 117. Will sell them for $325 each. Thats $200 cheaper than the cheapest pair of tickets for that section on stubhub. It would also include a parking pass for the centennial lot which usually costs $20.

Edited by JETSET

I paid $150 for nosebleed tickets on ticketmaster and tickets in that same section were $187 on stubhub. Those were the cheapest available. I can't believe they jacked the prices up that high, but I guess that's how it is when you make it to the ECF.

JETSET,

I have been in Section 117, Row Q for the last few years. Where do you sit? Which ECF games will you attend?

Row W seats 3 and 4 right by the aisle on the side closest to halfcourt. Im going to game 2 for sure. Will probably sell them for games 1 and 5 and go to game 7 if it happens.

If they are indeed selling tickets at $200 a pop in the upper deck, that's over $10 million of revenue for two games before selling their first hot dog or beer. A seven game series would almost clear a third of their cap usage. The Finals? Good Lord, you might see Levinson and Gearon recant the sale of the team...

• Like 1

If they are indeed selling tickets at $200 a pop in the upper deck, that's over $10 million of revenue for two games before selling their first hot dog or beer. A seven game series would almost clear a third of their cap usage. The Finals? Good Lord, you might see Levinson and Gearon recant the sale of the team...

Lol, they must be crying....Whyyyyyyyyyyy???

I will hook you up with my friend "Vinny". He has a few tickets for the game as well as a nice selection of jewelry.Maybe a fur coat for your wife? Vinny's hours of business is midnight to 8:00 am. he is willing to meet you at your local pool hall.

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

After talking with my better half, looking at our budget, and also checking my work schedule, we will unfortunately not be able to go to the games. Not with family vacation coming up in July. Oh well, everyone go crazy for me at the games! I will be there in spirit and cheering us on from the house with my wife and babies.

After talking with my better half, looking at our budget, and also checking my work schedule, we will unfortunately not be able to go to the games. Not with family vacation coming up in July. Oh well, everyone go crazy for me at the games! I will be there in spirit and cheering us on from the house with my wife and babies.

Sacrifice.

Only eat vegetables for the next 2 weeks. Go without cable for a month. Call Dan Gilbert and take out a Quicken Loan. Something.

Get to that game at all costs. You may NEVER have another chance to do this ever again.

• Premium Member

I hear you about sacrificing, but gotta put the family at the top of the list. Would love to go for sure. And there are wry few places for me to cut costs. We rarely eat out, no cable, mostly vegetarian, but the hardest part for me is work. Can't take off because I have a full day and if I am not there we don't work.

It's a lot of discretionary income to go to an ECF game. I paid $80 a seat for 200 level tickets for game 1 against the Wizards. I will buy the same seats for Friday's game 2 for hopefully $250. Tickets are cheaper in Cleveland. It is what it is be thankful you can drop the cash.

It's a lot of discretionary income to go to an ECF game. I paid $80 a seat for 200 level tickets for game 1 against the Wizards. I will buy the same seats for Friday's game 2 for hopefully $250. Tickets are cheaper in Cleveland. It is what it is be thankful you can drop the cash.

Do you know how much they cost in cleveland ?

Its ridiculous how much more expensive these tickets are. My dad wanted to go to Fridays game, when I told him how much it would cost he laughed and hung up on me. The prices aren't what they used to be.

Did you call him back?