• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just realized something...

Wretch

Pick your poison in the Finals.  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

Beat Cavs first then I'll worry about that

Well there's not much of a window to ponder the question, given that the ECFs/WCFs run at the same time (and they start a day ahead).  Our opponent could very well be decided before we even reach game 4.  Obviously we worry about that if we close out our series, which is why I said as much in the OP.  

I was mostly wondering if people felt as strongly about Josh/Dwight as I do given how much dialogue over the disappointments we've had about both over the past 10 years (especially considering how Josh has turned on us in recent times).

Edited by Wretch

• Premium Member

James Harden = 18 freethrows, Entire Clippers team = less.

Even LBJ and Curry don't get that kind of ref love.

I forgot all about how often Harden gets to the line. That dude has really made an art of it (not that the refs don't help enough). That's an issue I'd rather not deal with, especially in close games which.....well, we're all too familiar with now. He's also among the top 3 scores with Curry so not much trade off there. From a purely basketball perspective, not thrilled about having to win in Golden State, but I prefer the matchup. We won that first matchup, but with Korver being out...I don't think we got a good look at them in the 2nd matchup. We seemed a little intimidated too. I honestly think a GS series, having to start it on their floor is the kind of thing that'll spark some urgency/focus in our boys.

Mostly though...yeah it's just a Dwight/Josh thing for me. Playing GS, I can live with losing to them. A Houston series for me is an absolute MUST win. Lol