• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Windhorst: Atlanta is not an intimidating environment

NBASupes

Lololololol, I was eating string case, almost came through my nose.

Is string case the southern version of string cheese? We have this thing called string cheese in Cali....

All we have to do is come out firing - hot as a gunfighter's pistol - and blow em out in the first game.

Then come out hot again and blow em out in game 2

Then get all our dumbshit cr@p out of the way in game 3 and lose.

Then beat em in a close game and come home up 3-1.

Then blow em out again.

Simple as that crazy.gif

• Like 2

I think everyone forgets that there are a ton of LeBron fans in Atl.

But are they willing to pay top dollars just to see that one guy playing somewhere else last year?

Sometimes I wish USA had this European hooligan culture. Aside from all the bad stuff, at least it insures fan purity at home games. The visiting fans all have to be registred and all are cramped in a box with each other, seperated by hundreds of police, and in a vast minority, only getting like 1/10th of the tickets. Most people outside of that group are not dumb enough to show any kind of sign to support the away team.

Edited by DS17Fanboy
  • Like 1

But are they willing to pay top dollars just to see that one guy playing somewhere else last year?

Sometimes I wish USA had this European hooligan culture. Aside from all the bad stuff, at least it insures fan purity at home games. The visiting fans all have to be registred and all are cramped in a box with each other, seperated by hundreds of police, and in a vast minority, only getting like 1/10th of the tickets. Most people outside of that group are not dumb enough to show any kind of sign to support the away team.

First time I watched a game at Philips Arena as a foreigner, I was shocked to see away team fans among Hawks fans. It took me a few years to get used to it but honestly now I enjoy watching games in a civilized atmosphere more as opposed to what you experience in other countries.

Gonna be a tough series.  It's great that we're 3-1 against the Cavs this year, but the only time we played them with their after trades roster was a game that they were playing their third game in four nights and we had a few days of rest before.  I also remember that we were very close in the 4th quarter.  Going to definitely have to play better than the first two playoff series.  

When asked for a game 1 prediction last night on NBA Tonight, he said Hawks win because LeBron always loses the 1st game then turns it on. Believe he was talking about Conference finals, but I could be wrong. Either way, He already has his built in excuse. If the Cavs win, he can just turn around and say "Wow, Bron even won Game 1 against the Hawks". Pretty convenient.