• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Last Post...Sure you're glad

Batkins

I know you think I'm a troll, but you're dead wrong. I'm a person who's watched this team for the past 25 years hoping that somehow a winner would show up. I really thought this was it...but look at this team's record since February...a measly ONE game over .500. This embarrassment didn't start recentoy, it's been going on for 3 months. Once again, the fans of Atlanta have been disappointed by a bunch of pretenders...and to go out this way, like a bunch of schoolyard kids, is ridiculous. Anybody from the Hawks, coach or player, who gets on the stage and talks about how prous they are of themselves, should be laughed off the state. They should just keep their mouths shut and go home. Mark my words...this team won't be back in this position for at least 4 or 5 years. You all go ahead and celebrate, pretend there is a real basketball team in Atlanta...but some of us know the truth--these are the same old stinkimg Hawks they've always been. I'm done...now you can call me names and talk about great next year's gonna be. These guys are an embarrassment to themselves, their fans, and their city. Period.

• Premium Member

I skimmed through whatever that novel was. If you aren't happy most of us feel your pain, but where were you when things were going well?

We are HAWKS fans. This isn't some prized franchise but we love our team. You showed up when things went south.

Hot dude, do you think I enjoyed the game? I am just as pissed as you are. We didn't even show up tonight. This is not the same team that won 60 games, and there are many factors why.

One thing, is I will take this season over any Larry Drew or Woody season with josh smith out there shooting threes and Tyron lue as our PG hoping Speedy Claxton gets healthy.

• Like 3

No, you're not.

Yes I am. We have underachieved in the post season and not a single person outside of DMC has played well.