• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Uniforms have been leaked!

ATLHawks3

Sothron gets an Emmy award for his performance in this thread. Masterful.

As for the uniforms, it's going to be the shoes and socks that really enhance the overall look. And those Volt shoelaces are a great touch.

More like a Razzie ...

the shorts on that guy look too big and are not having the same print as the jersey... looks terrible imo

FYI - I think the print on the jersey is located on the side of the shorts only.

Is it the uniforms or do Teague, Tiago, Moose and Baze just look like they lost crazy weight? I mean Baze n Moose seemed light already but Teague and Tiago seemed to have more muscle. If it's the uni's that make them look so svelt I'm getting a black one! :-)

[ote name=Spud2Nique" post="794595" timestamp="1443028081]

Ya there you go @JayBirdHawk that's the besties on fb I was talking about. Oh also, I'm like 93% sure I found you on fb!!! :-) yessssss

Found me? I'm not on FB.

Uh huh...that's what they all say. :-D

Playing 2k16 and I have to admit the new jerseys are starting to grow on me. They would be so great without that Volt puke color.

Hmm, so now that games are almost upon us .... and after an offseason of extreme uni-related discontent ... you're fiiiiiinally coming around?

REALLY.gif

That's right, Olivia.  Soth kinda likes the jerseys now ...

oworly.gif

A wise man once said there was no way Soth would choose not to watch Hawks games.  Hmmmm ....

Just messin' witcha Soth