• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

got a funny feeling about the draft

IheartVolt

You know one of those gut feelings. Something could go down during draft. Have no clue what that might be but got a funny feeling Bud and the new owner might make waves.

Edited by IheartFerry
  • Like 3

You know one of those gut feelings. Something could go down during draft. Have no clue what that might be but got a funny feeling Bud and the new owner might make waves.

I kinda think Dennis is gonna get traded.

Mmmm.....funny huh, lol.

Pero Antić, Mack and the #15 for philly's pick at #3...................

• Like 2

A blount and 2whiskey sours.  man_in_love.gif

They're wearing off now.

Some spaghetti and I have a workout scheduled in a few hours. That is not going to be fun...

Blackened Grouper with a side Ceasar.......delicious 

Pero Antić, Mack and the #15 for philly's pick at #3...................

And then Durant and Lebron ask for trades to only Atlanta.

• Premium Member

I don't have a feeling about tonight but I have a strong feeling that Carmelo Anthony will waive his no trade clause and be an Atlanta Hawk before we tip off the season. 

• Premium Member

I don't have a feeling about tonight but I have a strong feeling that Carmelo Anthony will waive his no trade clause and be an Atlanta Hawk before we tip off the season. 

I would stop following the hawks if this happened!

Edited by Peoriabird

Bite your tongue

I shuddered.

He has a no-trade?  What were they thinking?

I'm picking up that same vibration. First draft with Budcox fully at the helm, new ownership group, so forth. Something's goin' DOWN tonight!

are you going to change your name to IheartWesAndBud?

People keep asking me this.. Why?

I'm picking up that same vibration. First draft with Budcox fully at the helm, new ownership group, so forth. Something's goin' DOWN tonight!

Same here.. Just a feeling the owner is gonna want to put his stamp on the team immediately

• Like 1